SG Talk

Full Version: Heard a lot shops at Funan mall close???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha that time they revamp make it like " hype " etc
A lot rush to see see look look

now?? Heard a lot shops there close??

I don't even once before ever since they revamp. I heard in fact is not an IT mall much, more like lots of F&B inside.
more like whole island has caught the 'sotong' disease
lota of denials but that what it is.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-22-02-35-34.png]
It is important that in the conditions, Russia should not suffer, but be fully provided with food,” Oreshkin said.
Apart from the ongoing 'QT QE ' dance steps Maksim Oreshkin asserts that the United States’ attempt to takeover Ukraine’s grain reserves is going to lead to a humanitarian disaster.
Ukraine to serious humanitarian problems, but also dooms the global community to having big problems with hunger,” he warned.
World is “hurtling down a well-watered slide into the pit of hunger, misery and death.
Close,,, I thought they made profit for F&B right as every time long q.
Its just a ordinary Mall..with FnB amd clothing stores and SPA...

Nothing special...went once and never go liao...
(22-05-2022, 09:00 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Close,,, I thought they made profit for F&B right as every time long q.

Some claim a lot shops closed there , I not sure since i don't even go there once before.
THE PREVIOUS FUNNAN MALL IS MUCH BETER THAN THIS FAILED  CAPITAL LAND INVESTMENT
(22-05-2022, 02:26 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]THE PREVIOUS FUNNAN MALL IS MUCH BETER THAN THIS FAILED  CAPITAL LAND INVESTMENT
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
Used to go there take course
Since they gave up being an IT mall, I quite sian to go there leow.

Think the only special stuff when I went there was Wild Rice. And there's WeWork for those who want coworking space. Not sure these two are still around after the pandemic started.
Sim Lim Square still the same.
Funan mall now is very messy…
I dont like the current arrangement.

I am a computer DIY player, I also dont like to go there.
They want to make it like an atas mall not purely IT mall.
(22-05-2022, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Sim Lim Square still the same.

Sim Lim I also never go now a days. Yea unless you are those like to DIY computer still go there but now a days quite alot DIY ones go online scout their parts even from USA as some Sim lim these diy computer shop , some never bring in.

I mean those really mad about modding their computer ones will go USA, etc online site go buy than go Sim lim
also Sim lim " black shops always there "
(22-05-2022, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Sim Lim Square still the same.

got rock climbing blur blur. Big Grin
I was trying to define the sotong disease
The first word I get was psychosis
Now there is an update:
it is shared psychosis hallucination where delusion can be passed on from person to person.