SG Talk

Full Version: Immaculate Collection: Thank you Opposition- For Pinching PAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Foreigners like Jac Lau= 5354 do not need to comment as his responses are from Under -Developed Country perspective.

Mr LKY built a good foundation but the same PAP can cause such huge damage now.
PAP under Mr LKY started the race well . . . but 4G cannot even finish the race at all.

With 5G . . . .another group of JLB.

[Image: Shawn-Huang-former-pilot.png]
(31-08-2021, 11:19 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to CPF, hospital care in FREE for a LIFETIME in Singapore

Which idiot here do not understand and wants to see PROOF?

Thank you PAP

[Image: ErukD5c.png]

We can see very clearly from Jac's silly comments like a Prim 1 kid, where he did not think nor analyze the 5 AREAS to measure a good pension scheme.
LKY was a legend.
Great leader.
Bring our ancestors/parents from 3rd world into 1st world country.

If you need to unite the ppl to have common goal and work together in a country. Culture role is the most important aspect.

But I dont see much of it at all.
Next GE, I have no eyes to see.
Sg has already rotten.
It is just like high inflation, once started, no way you can bring it down without drastic action taken.
(31-08-2021, 05:25 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP under Mr LKY started the race well . . .  but 4G cannot even finish the race at all.

With 5G . . . .another group of JLB.

[Image: Shawn-Huang-former-pilot.png]

Why are people without proper experience  put into such positions? Shouldn't we find qualified professionals with the right experience to do the job.

Also, the below market performance of Temasek shows that they don't add value......yet many inside are highly paid.
This is how bad PAP is.

81 year old is so old and cannot take out 3% of his CPF to use?

[Image: IMG-E3502.jpg]
Can't be helped. As Chinese majority, we simply continue the Chinese tradition of identifying 'talents' early and parachuting them into high govt positions. Just look at imperial China. Once they achieved 進士 (jinshi) level, their lowest rank in the future is probably a provincial governor. Also, look at the Asian societies like Japan and Korea, all like this.
One man has highlighted this problem 5 or 6 years ago when his passport was stolen.

It was used to sponsor 5 girlfriends he never knew and never put up any application in ICA before.

Takes so long to fix this problem?

[Image: Shan-Singaporean-sponsor-for-STVP-in-KTV.png]
What is the point of having 3.5 Million jobs when 99.99% does not fit?

What is the point of creating jobs for FTs using Employment Pass?

[Image: CCS-3-5-M-jobs.png]
Even Jac Lau knows that Current PAP is rubbish.

They welcome trash like rubbish in the backyard.

(03-09-2021, 12:58 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SKUTajQ.png]
Do we need so many FTs or maybe half of them is enough to make us a Global City.
This kind of Minister dare to lie-

[Image: CCS-No-one-will-be-left-behind-Oops.png]

straggler or dawdler crossword
(03-09-2021, 03:48 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of Minister dare to lie-

[Image: CCS-No-one-will-be-left-behind-Oops.png]

straggler or dawdler crossword
That ah shame cud be even worse. Can wriggle here and there and very snaky.
PAP only want to protect the jobs, not Citizens.

[Image: Chee-HT-To-protect-local-jobs.gif]
(31-08-2021, 05:23 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Foreigners like Jac Lau= 5354 do not need to comment as his responses are from Under -Developed Country perspective.

Mr LKY built a good foundation but the same PAP can cause such huge damage now.
I absolutely agreed, the recent erection results shook them up violently thus see so much so they fumble with the new PM

As for that chow tee muddysia traitor leech lau sia jac ... no contribution to SG but just leech and beg together with his happy massage viet bu and so-called "son"
LKY is god sent to this tiny puny peesai red dot being looked down by envious foreign corrupted officials .

Pls understand there is only  LKY in every 100 million people ....n we have only 5 million...elephant countries of hundreds or  billion people can't even find one LKY as leader...

Want to have another lky calibre , fat hope unless the forumers here brilliant buffett , olay , asia rise , reeshah etc can apply to b PM n become instant millionaires...
Pls try to apply ...no harm , might strike a big sweep ....action speaks louder than words...
(06-09-2021, 11:49 AM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]LKY is god sent to this tiny puny peesai red dot being looked down by envious foreign corrupted officials .

Pls understand there is only  LKY in every 100 million people ....n we have only 5 million...elephant countries of hundreds or  billion people can't even find one LKY as leader...

Want to have another lky calibre , fat hope unless the forumers here brilliant buffett , olay , asia rise , reeshah etc can apply to b PM n become instant millionaires...
Pls try to apply ...no harm , might strike a big sweep ....action speaks louder than words...

YEP.

That tis why we are lucky that there are Oppositions to help the useless PAP. 

PAP has the MOST Ministers, Most Mayors, Most Puppets in the Cabinet as compared to HK , Australia, Thailand . . ..  yet ultra low productivity and Mistakes need 10 YEARS to be looked- at.

Hen Arh. I did not vote for PAP.
(06-09-2021, 11:59 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]YEP.

That tis why we are lucky that there are Oppositions to help the useless PAP. 

PAP has the MOST Ministers, Most Mayors, Most Puppets in the Cabinet as compared to HK , Australia, Thailand . . ..  yet ultra low productivity and Mistakes need 10 YEARS to be looked- at.

Hen Arh. I did not vote for PAP.
I don't vote for them too.  2 years ago when I resided at Hougang with my Sis, I was so glad that I voted for my right choice.  The enivironment and estate there are so well kept, quiet and peaceful.  But now, I hv bot my own home at Queenstown.
(06-09-2021, 12:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't vote for them too.  2 years ago when I resided at Hougang with my Sis, I was so glad that I voted for my right choice.  The enivironment and estate there are so well kept, quiet and peaceful.  But now, I hv bot my own home at Queenstown.

Can easily remove 20 PA P Ministers and all the Mayors.

[Image: Mayors-in-the-World.png]
So, why do we need Mayors?

Denise Phua is also ultra blur with her role and cannot differentiate her title as Minister.

[Image: Denise-Mental-Capacity-bill-Sept-21.png]

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/de...ll-2009126

Thank You PSP Leong for fighting Goliath.

(15-09-2021, 08:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Raising this issue in Parliament risks heated attacks from the PAP because it is their pet policy and they will do anything to defend it.

The debate is totally asymmetric as :

1. The PAP holds all the data and refuse to give free access. It means they can ambush him with data they are holding a d hide data against them.

2. He has to handle many attacks coming from all directions from PAP members who totally outnumber him including ex lawyers and debaters.

3. He has to endure insults, cornering and  also trick questions designed to trap him...and all the dirty ploys they play on him to make him look bad. He was also falsely accused of promoting racism and xenophobia.  

But one thing the PAP cannot do is change the truth. The truth we can observe with our own eyes.....the real numbers we observe on the ground.

We know the negative impact of PAP policies from our own experience. When we try to buy a home we know prices are less affordable as demand has gone up. When we apply for a job it is harder to get as there are so many applicants including foreigners. If we do get a job it is harder to hold on to it as the employers can replace us easily with foreigners willing to accept lower pay. These are the hard truths faced by Singaporeans on a daily basis.

No amount of insults and false accusations against Leong Mun Wai can change the truth.
Ended past midnight. Long time never overtime liao. No wonder Pinky die die must keep oops out of the house
(06-09-2021, 11:49 AM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]LKY is god sent to this tiny puny peesai red dot being looked down by envious foreign corrupted officials .

Don't just heap praises at lky. He's not the only one with great contributions. People like gks, rajaratnam and many others contributed. Without them, I dun think lky can do anything.
Need more credible firm n eloquent oppositions to debunk graduates from lousy schools can pinpoint the lousiness jlbs ministars
Gerald Giam did well with this step an Chan CS gave his usual reply-

[Image: Gerald-Look-at-the-numbers-of-Singaporeans.jpg]
Thank you for waking JoTeo from her slumber. That is why Jac Lau's daughter can have a job as a fresh grad.

Please smack Tan SL, so that mid- career can also have a good career with $20k salary.

[Image: JT-EP-min-salary-raise-to-4-5k.png]
(16-09-2021, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't just heap praises at lky. He's not the only one with great contributions. People like gks, rajaratnam and many others contributed. Without them, I dun think lky can do anything.

You are right to point this out.
Very touching speech from Chee.

Made me want to cry when I think of my school days eating and playing with Malay and Indian classmates.

(15-09-2021, 08:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]In the midst of all this accusations that there is racism and racial disharmony, I recalled this speech in 2015 by Chee at a rally when he spoke about what it means to be S'porean.

I reject the accusations of leaders who today label us as racists to introduce new anti racism laws to control usas if we are racists. They have insulted Singaporeans with their characterisation.

https://youtu.be/afwb-hjgEBI?t=310s
The driver got slapped by the co-driver and started to wake up liau.

Will the driver go back to sleep again?
He far surpass the useless Jac Lau, VB and JoTeo in 10 WAYS.

PM Lee seem like cannot lead his PAP, not even in actions, speech, thoughts and heart.

What is the point of having over- educated PAP Ministers when they cannot use it?

Just like their 5 idiotic phrase to tell us to use SkillsFuture Fund. For what?

(24-09-2021, 01:37 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]
Pages: 1 2