SG Talk

Full Version: Singaporeans should eat less meals due to worlds short supply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Singaporeans should eat less meals due to worlds short supply.

Not only M:SIA cutting food exports, climate change has also caused shortage and disrupted supply chain.

Singapore is going to face more difficulties sooner.
i eat 2 meals. Skip bf.

Intermittent fasting... good for body and mind. Healthier.
just brunch and dinner will do
(24-05-2022, 10:11 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]i eat 2 meals. Skip bf.

You probably is already a millionaire.

Not true hor.
This is not I Ching.
You shd skip dinner. Big Grin
Dinner in the olden day was called 鬼食。
https://m.sohu.com/a/169469861_687202/?pvid=000115_3w_a&spm=smpc.content.share.1.1615939200023oXoZw5N
(24-05-2022, 10:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]just brunch and dinner will do

SG Leaders should start a " Eat One Meal a Day" campaign
I suggest hawker and food court coffeeshop need to Shutdown Once per week.

Cook Youself Day.
(24-05-2022, 10:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Not true hor.
This is not I Ching.
You shd skip dinner. Big Grin
Dinner in the olden day was called 鬼食。

dinner is for with family. Wink
..leaders zzzzzz

Singapore has a Food security problem
(24-05-2022, 10:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest hawker and food court coffeeshop need to Shutdown Once per week.

Cook Youself Day.

"吃风"
(24-05-2022, 10:35 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]dinner is for with family. Wink

Now you shd know why we have more health problems. Big Grin

Never skip breakfast, if you want to live healthier.
It is called 天食,most important meal of the day.
(24-05-2022, 10:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.sohu.com/a/169469861_687202/?pvid=000115_3w_a&spm=smpc.content.share.1.1615939200023oXoZw5N

When Gautama Buddha was alive he only ate one meal a day, and that was lunch.
(24-05-2022, 10:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest hawker and food court coffeeshop need to Shutdown Once per week.

Cook Youself Day.

Maybe some poor Singaporeans will experience either cannot afford to buy food

Or starving
(24-05-2022, 10:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]When Gautama Buddha was alive he only ate one meal a day, and that was lunch.

Drinking recycled sewage water also very expensive
Next
Due to Climate change and severe heatwaves, Malaysia may decide to cut water supply to only 30% to Singapore.

What will happen?

Indonesia govt already terminating gas supply to Singapore next year
Malaysia cancelled wheat permit

India stops exporting wheat.
While Russia only selling to friends.

Roti Prata shrinking smaller by the day.
High time to xia suay to stack up pantry with at least one year's food items as going forward food prices will shoot up more, more producing countries will ban experts. CCS should be sacked!
(25-05-2022, 07:10 AM)A2Z Wrote: [ -> ]High time to xia suay to stack up pantry with at least one year's food items as going forward food prices will shoot up more, more producing countries will ban experts. CCS should be sacked!

Since our leaders imposed sanction on Russia, Poland and Kazakhstan will stop trading with Singapore.
population too high posed more risk here, we cannot hold ground. water , food already killed us here if poor planning. gov all.sleeping all these years. not enough food and yet want to increased population, joker right.
(24-05-2022, 10:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]When Gautama Buddha was alive he only ate one meal a day, and that was lunch.

过午不食 is from I Ching. Big Grin
Follow Law of Nature never wrong.

Gautama Buddha only ranked No 3 in Buddhist Group. Do you know who is No2 and No1?
Dont blindly follow him.

I Ching is 自然, 是老天爷,
“他“是最大的。
(24-05-2022, 09:23 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Singaporeans should eat less meals due to worlds short supply.

Not only M:SIA cutting food exports, climate change has also caused shortage and disrupted supply chain.

Singapore is going to face more difficulties sooner.

I think very difficult lah! 1 meal not eaten already curse and swear cowpeh cowboo liao leh!
Ccs interview disclosed 2 months supply now with sanction we all die standing. Govt should stack up min 3 years supply in order not to be shortchange the people. Hope under new PM more land should be allocated to growing foods lesser on condos.

Yes but sometimes feel very hungry. Must get used to it.
(25-05-2022, 08:13 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but sometimes feel very hungry. Must get used to it.
True, it's a matter for the body to get use to it. 
I tried. Not a big deal to skip Dinner. For a start, try something light. Eventually, just a nutritious drink.
(25-05-2022, 07:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I think very difficult lah! 1 meal not eaten already curse and swear cowpeh cowboo liao leh!

Practice more often with one meal a day..

It's only mind set and change eating habits
(25-05-2022, 09:13 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]True, it's a matter for the body to get use to it. 
I tried. Not a big deal to skip Dinner. For a start, try something light. Eventually, just a nutritious drink.

Drinking more water to skip a meal ..it's ok
Not correct.
correct way we should allow the prices to find their own ways
Greediness will work wonders for supplies
(25-05-2022, 08:13 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but sometimes feel very hungry. Must get used to it.

All Singaporeans will be richer and 

Singapore wealthier.
Pages: 1 2