SG Talk

Full Version: Many years ago, got one Mee Pok stall besides Siglap Centre...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The news say his Mee Pok super good and he sells 200 bowls per day easily
and everyone has to wait at least 30 minutes in queue to eat his super good mee pok!!

So, curious as I am last time, I specially drove there early early and make sure the stall no queue

I ordered to try his super good mee pok, as claimed by the press

KNN, no queue and I obviously the FIRST CUSTOMER! Yet that CCBAI still made me wait 30 minutes then serve me

NWM, I loong, I still accept and tried it

KNNBCCB, this CCBAI mee pok is taste like any other stall, and not as super good as claimed

I felt so cheated

Even after so many many years, I still remember this lesson

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THE PRESS PROMOTE, THEY ARE LIARS AND SCHEMERS

SNAKE RAT ONE NEST!
Tell you. Many of the hawkers that are the best in their cat are not known to tourists. The local customers are enough to take up all their time. Some stalls sell really good food but are known to those residents staying nearby only. But their stalls have long queue.
Dun know how to tell you because I tasted that mee pok, and IT IS JUST AVERAGE

GOT THE CHEEK TO MAKE ME WAIT 30 MINUTES FOR IT EVEN WHEN NO CUSTOMERS

What I hear is that he will put the mee into the boiling water for 30 minutes, as if that will
make the taste special

More like purposely keep you waiting, so you think you are getting a great valuable thing

All is just one idiotic scam!
(29-05-2022, 08:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]The news say his Mee Pok super good and he sells 200 bowls per day easily
and everyone has to wait at least 30 minutes in queue to eat his super good mee pok!!

So, curious as I am last time, I specially drove there early early and make sure the stall no queue

I ordered to try his super good mee pok, as claimed by the press

KNN, no queue and I obviously the FIRST CUSTOMER! Yet that CCBAI still made me wait 30 minutes then serve me

NWM, I loong, I still accept and tried it

KNNBCCB, this CCBAI mee pok is taste like any other stall, and not as super good as claimed

I felt so cheated

Even after so many many years, I still remember this lesson

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THE PRESS PROMOTE, THEY ARE LIARS AND SCHEMERS

SNAKE RAT ONE NEST!

BECAUSE BEEN PAID,
SAME FOR THOSE WHAT YOUTUBER , INFLUENCER

COME PRESS YOU CAN ACTUALLY PAY TO ASK REPORTER , WRITERS EVEN DJ PROMOTE FOR U
EVEN SO CALL Chef help u promote

Again MONEY IS THE THING WORKS WONDER Smile CAN BS Bad thing to like DAM GOOD FANCY STUFFS
(29-05-2022, 10:03 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Tell you. Many of the hawkers that are the best in their cat are not known to tourists. The local customers are enough to take up all their time. Some stalls sell really good food but are known to those residents staying nearby only. But their stalls have long queue.

Honestly speaking GOOD Hawker foods is NO NEED PAY OTHERS TO PROMOTE.

People NATURALLY will promote for you FREE by words of mouth.
This mee pok stall, the owner passed down to brother or son

The wife of son or brother very CCBAI, like people owe them something

Curse them to hell lah, to lose all their money to medical expenses and gambling
You mean jalan tua kong bak chor mee? Think not there anymore?