SG Talk

Full Version: Sharon Au Wanted To Quit Paris & Return To Take Care Of Mum When COVID-19 Broke Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
想娘就赶紧回来吧!
百善孝为先。
等她不在了,你想孝顺都没机会了。
who gives a FARK about this fake, expired old abalone............
(01-09-2021, 06:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]who gives a FARK about this fake, expired old abalone............

Every abalone is precious
She not earned enough yet..
both of them don't look alike
(01-09-2021, 08:16 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]both of them don't look alike

☠️🌚👁️🌚◼️⚫🖤👽
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:28 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
(01-09-2021, 06:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]who gives a FARK about this fake, expired old abalone............

She in her 50s? …. not expired lah …. dried like this and a bit mouldy 

[Image: Dried-Abalone.jpg]
(12-02-2022, 12:54 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]She in her 50s? …. not expired lah …. dried like this and a bit mouldy 

[Image: Dried-Abalone.jpg]

should have a lot of french dressing…cannot consume already
Coming back still as good lah.
only v free people pay attention to news of artist,actors
what value do they add to u ??
portaly
I am Retard!