SG Talk

Full Version: Next Covid-19 wave could hit S'pore in July or August: Ong Ye Kung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Covid-19 wave could hit S'pore in July or August: Ong Ye Kung

The next Covid-19 wave could hit Singapore in July or August, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung. Every healthcare setting must be prepared to handle such patients, he added. https://str.sg/w6om
I also can predict and say the next wave could hit anytime. I exercise more prudence than ah ong
the next I predict first is Year end Smile
Now elderly can no longer do walk in for Sinovac at Raffles Convention Centre. Novavax oso must visit pte clinics.
Goondu Koon making things harder for the vulnerable to get innoculated so what iz the point of notifying the public of the impending wave.... Say like no say.
new wave coming and masks still optional?
wear masks outside is totally redundant sorry
(02-06-2022, 07:38 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Now elderly can no longer do walk in for Sinovac at Raffles Convention Centre. Novavax oso must visit pte clinics.
Goondu Koon making things harder for the vulnerable to get innoculated so what iz the point of notifying the public of the impending wave.... Say like no say.

The grace period is long over.  Don't expect the whole world to wait on you just because you are "elderly".  Those who were willing already had their jabs.  We don't believe in antivaxxers making last minute change of mind.  For this group, go ask your sons to pay for it...like luncheonpork.  Rolleyes
(02-06-2022, 08:01 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]wear masks outside is totally redundant sorry

I don't wear a mask outside.  I noticed the vast majority still wore it..  

I was probably 1 in 50,000 who did not wear it.
that explains why everyday there are still a few thousands new cases
My friend who went to Australia said only masks required at the airport. Other than that, no masks indoors, outdoors, anywhere.
Another one who went to Spain said no masks required both indoors and outdoors there too.
Next heat wave cud b this yr  Tongue
Better get infected before the efficacy of the vaccine wanes.
shanghai just open leh can travel out liao leh...meaning... oh no..
(02-06-2022, 08:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]The grace period is long over.  Don't expect the whole world to wait on you just because you are "elderly".  Those who were willing already had their jabs.  We don't believe in antivaxxers making last minute change of mind.  For this group, go ask your sons to pay for it...like luncheonpork.  Rolleyes

what era liao... still want to play the jab and unjab divide. those elderly don't want jab will never jab. he is most probably talking about those elderly haven't get their booster either not yet expired or expired liao.
(02-06-2022, 09:15 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]My friend who went to Australia said only masks required at the airport. Other than that, no masks indoors, outdoors, anywhere.
Another one who went to Spain said no masks required both indoors and outdoors there too.

sinkies are weaklings . the most kiasi and weak beings
(02-06-2022, 07:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]new wave coming and masks still optional?

PAP's low standard is

Wear masks only when there is covid

No need to wear masks to prevent the spread of covid
(03-06-2022, 09:55 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]sinkies are weaklings . the most kiasi and weak beings

You can say they are kiasi and their reply would be that they are being cautious lol.
(04-06-2022, 11:29 AM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]You can say they are kiasi and their reply would be that they are being cautious lol.

the reverse is also true. they can say they are being cautious all they want but the matter of fact is they are kiasi
(06-06-2022, 01:52 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]the reverse is also true. they can say they are being cautious all they want but the matter of fact is they are kiasi

The problem for me was that they tried to impose their kiasi views on me, I just cut them off from my life. Except for family members, that would be too extreme lol.
monkeypox and black fungus.time bombs.
It is better to keep wearing mask outside as different dialect/race people roll their tongue differently when speaking throwing out saliva into the air.