SG Talk

Full Version: Crazy rich sinkie inherited billions in his 20s, but dying of cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really money can't buy happiness. His brother, mother and father all died. He has brain tumor and also dying. now only 20 plus. Jialat.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3d4ey/w...r-twenties
Alamak.....why so liddat wan.
[Image: 4568e3a926b69b6d10e398bd1eeaa16c.jpg]
Is it their lifestyle or karma?
He should take his billions to help alleviate poverty with education and microfinancing for small businesses
Yes, give 90% away and he will get back his health. The sudden wealth is killing him. What is the use of so much money but no health, no goals, no aims, no family, no friends?
Material wealth is not the most important thing in life. There are more intangible values like love, virtue, kindness, generosity and compassion which are true wealth of a person.
(01-09-2021, 10:30 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Material wealth is not the most important thing in life. There are more intangible values like love, virtue, kindness, generosity and compassion which are true wealth of a person.

I see those values you mentioned eroding in our society. This world has become more and more unlivable.
(01-09-2021, 09:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]He should take his billions to help alleviate poverty with education and microfinancing for small businesses

Precisely... Why be interviewed about his wealth, his pain etc but only to wake up each day to chill on a roof top on the internet? Since time is running out, do something great with the inheritance to betterment of others...
(02-09-2021, 12:42 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Precisely... Why be interviewed about his wealth, his pain etc but only to wake up each day to chill on a roof top on the internet? Since time is running out, do something great with the inheritance to betterment of others...

Because humans are basically selfish. He may be looking for sympathy, pity, and attention. If he diverts his remaining life to help .... maybe just maybe .... it will give the energy to live and for those who are religious ... a calling from God to help and love.
I'm slightly skeptical of the complete truth of the story. The billionaire families in SG with that "Huang" surname are the UOB's Wee clan and Far East's Ng clan. If his dad was a billionaire, his death from car accident should have been reported in the news.
(02-09-2021, 12:51 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm slightly skeptical of the complete truth of the story. The billionaire families in SG with that "Huang" surname are the UOB's Wee clan and Far East's Ng clan. If his dad was a billionaire, his death from car accident should have been reported in the news.

Quite sure it is at least a half-fake story with typical sinkie writing standard. lol

Simply, there are too many rubbish sinkies who feel it means for "class" by making up such a rubbish story. Smile
Fictional character... not much on twitter wiki etc...
(02-09-2021, 12:51 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm slightly skeptical of the complete truth of the story. The billionaire families in SG with that "Huang" surname are the UOB's Wee clan and Far East's Ng clan. If his dad was a billionaire, his death from car accident should have been reported in the news.

I was wondering about it too. There is no Huang family I know of with billions in Singapore unless it is one of the two you mentioned. Could the family have migrated from China? But if they did then they would have appeared on the Forbes' Singapore Rich List for at least a few years.
老天跟他开了个玩笑。

If God gives him a 2nd chance.
I believe he will choose health rather $$$.
A good lesson to ponder.
Likely to be fake story.