SG Talk

Full Version: I am from hwz. This forum got so little members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think there shiuld be ppl here who are like me.

Kana banned by hwz moderators who like to abuse authority than you come to this forum.

I notice at the bottom of the forum got a list of users who are online.

Seems like there are only 22 active members now. This is so little as compared to hwz.
You should try to encourage more from hwz to come here
In the old Sgtalk.org forum we used to have thousands of users
(04-06-2022, 05:56 PM)eugene Wrote: [ -> ]I think there shiuld be ppl here who are like me.

Kana banned by hwz moderators who like to abuse authority than you come to this forum.

Seems like there are only 22 active members now. This is so little as compared to hwz.

You can ask more bros to come over.  But please no siginah making silly comments like my toilet bowl talk to me or this kym that kym.
LOL, HWZ.

there are rumours going to shut down. Is toxic forum against Govt EPIC Owned by SPH so is like ???
I think few is better than many.

HWZ is a toxic overcrowded place.

If it get shutdown we may end up with a refugee problem here.
another 'foreveralone' taking refuge here....LOL

this 'few memeber' forum arte for the 'homeless' from the bigger 'mainstream' forums outthere
Over here most of us are refugees from CNA forum and the former Sgtalk forum
Moderators at HWZ are childish and immature.
(04-06-2022, 05:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You should try to encourage more from hwz to come here

Banned cannot access my account in hwz liao
Welcome.
whole island is toxic
nowhere to go
I was there at HWZ when sgtalk stopped
I was not banned. I prefer sgtalk even when they changed singlion to singlon.
sgtalk has dat extra to pin and to get wat hapan
for a start coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist
sotong:

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
BILDERBERG IS MEETING NOW!
LOL is forum down you come here?

I just check the forum down is stated
Dear Reader,

We are experiencing technical difficulties and we are working to restore our services as soon as possible.

For urgent assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 6388-3838 or email us at circs@sph.com.sg. Our hotline is open from 8.30am to 6pm on Monday to Friday and from 8.30am to 12noon on Saturday and Sunday. We are closed on public holidays.

Thank you for your understanding.

EPIC IS A FORUM TALK IT STUFFS CAN BE DOWN?

whereas their main site SPH never
https://www.straitstimes.com/
Welcome welcome
(04-06-2022, 06:25 PM)eugene Wrote: [ -> ]Banned cannot access my account in hwz liao

Not pban right?
(04-06-2022, 06:26 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.
whole island is toxic
nowhere to go
I was there at HWZ when sgtalk stopped
I was not banned. I prefer sgtalk even when they changed singlion to singlon.
sgtalk has dat extra to pin and to get wat hapan
for a start coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist
sotong:

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
BILDERBERG IS MEETING NOW!

most of the lieu-lian kia from hwz dont know who is really controlling the world
they still dont know that klaus schwab is the most dangerous man in the world....lol
(04-06-2022, 06:25 PM)eugene Wrote: [ -> ]Banned cannot access my account in hwz liao

I myself was banned from HWZ Forum for reason that even a 9 year would find immature. Laughing
yalo, small matters aso ask kym?
(04-06-2022, 05:56 PM)eugene Wrote: [ -> ]I think there shiuld be ppl here who are like me.

You kena banned the come here. Someone not yet ban, only kena infraction point nia, already come here.

Anyway, most of the members there are anti-government.  They have been around for a long long time, and got away with their anti-government comments.
(04-06-2022, 05:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You should try to encourage more from hwz to come here

You will wish you never suggested that if they do come.

Some of the members there will mince you for you pro-CCP posts.  Don't try to mess around with this member called ponpokky
(04-06-2022, 06:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I think few is better than many.

HWZ is a toxic overcrowded place.

If it get shutdown we may end up with a refugee problem here.

Read the post above yours.

He used the word "toxic" as well.

The toxin is the anti-government comments, tons of them.

As an oppie, you will not consider them coming over to be a refugee problem.

Rather, you will welcome them with open arms and legs because they will clap in unison each time you posted something that's anti-PAP.
Only plp forum will survive. Rotfl

Let Sg continue to rot. Song Boh!

This is the 3rd forum I have joined so far.
I like to join HWZ, kym?
(04-06-2022, 08:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I like to join HWZ, kym?

Go now.  lchlch is waiting for you.
(04-06-2022, 09:04 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Go now.  lchlch is waiting for you.
moi jin satki 
kkj big big mei mei like to kum
(04-06-2022, 08:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I like to join HWZ, kym?

Ky ky, chiu tok rike them, can bran in, jskm.

Cannot just create a new account is it?
(04-06-2022, 09:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]moi jin satki 
kkj big big mei mei like to kum

Your first sentence is a good attempt to imitate edmwspeak.  Passed.

Your second sentence is a terrible failure.  They don't say kum.  Only boomers say that.  They say zhut zhut.
(04-06-2022, 09:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Your first sentence is a good attempt to imitate edmwspeak.  Passed.

Your second sentence is a terrible failure.  They don't say kum.  Only boomers say that.  They say zhut zhut.
Zhut zhut is sucking ur nothers milk bags
(04-06-2022, 08:42 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You will wish you never suggested that if they do come.

Some of the members there will mince you for you pro-CCP posts.  Don't try to mess around with this member called ponpokky

Who cares!
(04-06-2022, 10:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ] Who cares!
Agree ... who cares! We have already the non stop talk cock kokee and stooge gang!
Pages: 1 2 3