SG Talk

Full Version: 寒战 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kns got part 3?

or no more?
Part 3 shooting in progress but stopped because of pandemic.
2016 until now still filming....lol.
Covid delayed by2 years......
Oh no wonder.

So how, should be finish part 3 ?
All fall dead and that's it....no more part 4.
Likely Tony Leung becomes bad guy as he looked so angry at the end of part 2.
(05-06-2022, 12:58 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]All fall dead and that's it....no more part 4.

Confirm chop don't have part 4. I just know is the Same directors for " infernal affairs " same they do till part 3 but actually not say nice part 2 and 3

at least Cold war is well connect from 1 to 2 , heard is next year ? officially release?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bw_zd3EG88
(05-06-2022, 01:01 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.baike.com/wikiid/4243187115998..._source=pc

can summary in english or not my reading on mandrian not say good.
no doubt mostly I speak mandrian.
(05-06-2022, 12:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Likely Tony Leung becomes bad guy as he looked so angry at the end of part 2.

this is why LKY " smart " he already plot all his men in every where that why PAP " always win in GE ".

Part 2 is show ex commissioner been used as politics influencer using Police force as the first step to plot opposition influence people in.

Our opposition should learn this plot or else forget change Govt.
(05-06-2022, 01:11 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]this is why LKY " smart " he already plot all his men in every where that why PAP " always win in GE ".

Part 2 is show ex commissioner been used as politics influencer using Police force as the first step to plot opposition influence people in.

Our opposition should learn this plot or else forget change Govt.

Actually don't even need LKY to think about this. It's all about giving big carrots to people under your charge so that they do not rebel against you. Hence, they continue to reward retired ministers (by giving them cushy roles) so that they do not speak badly about the govt. The opposition can't do anything since they're not in charge of money.

In other words, money buys absolute loyalty. Esp. in our sinkie society where people are usually faithless.
(05-06-2022, 01:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]can summary in english or not my reading on mandrian not say good.
no doubt mostly I speak mandrian.

It's about police nite patrol van kena hijacked... inside got 5 officers ... they r being held for ransom ... one of them is son of a high ranking police officer 
Part 3 slated to b released in 2023 Jul  Big Grin
(05-06-2022, 01:26 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]It's about police nite patrol van kena hijacked... inside got 5 officers ... they r being held for ransom ... one of them is son of a high ranking police officer 
Part 3 slated to b released in 2023 Jul  Big Grin

I ya those I know watched part 1 and part 2
I thought that news is mention the plot of part 3.
(05-06-2022, 01:20 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually don't even need LKY to think about this. It's all about giving big carrots to people under your charge so that they do not rebel against you. Hence, they continue to reward retired ministers (by giving them cushy roles) so that they do not speak badly about the govt. The opposition can't do anything since they're not in charge of money.

In other words, money buys absolute loyalty. Esp. in our sinkie society where people are usually faithless.

Part 2 is showing what Hk and SG all " same " , " same " but sadly don't have a person Like ChowYF and Arron Kw these " fair people around to monitor "
(05-06-2022, 02:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Part 2 is showing what Hk and SG all " same " , " same " but sadly don't have a person Like ChowYF and Arron Kw these " fair people around to monitor "

Normally your so-called 'fair' people won't rise to the top. Don't believe in these shows so much.
(05-06-2022, 02:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Normally your so-called 'fair' people won't rise to the top. Don't believe in these shows so much.

Actually there is , or else the world will be even more messy.

This I shall say due to " Nature " Just like Animals you see in Jungle how the nature works. This is same for us Human. Remember we are animals too by default.

You see how animals kingdom works, this is same for us as human in so call society.