SG Talk

Full Version: Singaporeans may have to spend up to 30% more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People can afford cars

raise car wash by 20% or 50% is no big deal
What 30%? Currently I am already paying about 50% more for the same amount of food I bought before. Guess it might go up another 50% ..... Rolleyes
I doubt Govt can handle this crisis because we are at the mercy of other food producing countries. Lets say if they show their payslip to foreign Govt, it will only encourage more cut throat of those food to be imported.
Who did they vote for last GE
(06-06-2022, 06:13 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Who did they vote for last GE

WP, vote them out Big Grin
The only way is up.
(06-06-2022, 06:03 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt Govt can handle this crisis because we are at the mercy of other food producing countries. Lets say if they show their payslip to foreign Govt, it will only encourage more cut throat of those food to be imported.

whereas they increase civil servant pay lol.. next month july mid year bonus also coming beside year end , usual yearly increment

all these are Public Funds. Whereas UK govt cut civil servant job to save Public funds for the crises.
(06-06-2022, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]whereas they increase civil servant pay lol.. next month july mid year bonus also coming beside year end , usual yearly increment

all these are Public Funds. Whereas UK govt cut civil servant job to save Public funds for the crises.
Another pattern I noticed is whenever civil servants got pay increment, cost of living also increased proportionately. So standby for another increase in hawkers' food Rolleyes ....
Need to up gst to 30% lah