SG Talk

Full Version: Staff at S'pore suppliers put on leave as some wet market stalls shut for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
M'sia halting chicken exports: Staff at S'pore suppliers put on leave as some wet market stalls shut for now

“There’s no point in selling frozen chicken anyway because my customers only want fresh meat,” said the owner of one wet market stall in Taman Jurong. 

➡️ https://tdy.sg/39aOBLp

@todayonlinesg
I seldom eat Frozen Chicken too.
I only eat fresh chicken for home cooked food.

Outside food is so unhealthy, still want us to eat low quality frozen chicken with higher price tag. How do we know how long the frozen chickens have been kept?
1 mth, 2 mth, 3mth or 6mth?
Meanwhile civil service still want increase their pay.
(07-06-2022, 06:48 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile civil service still want increase their pay.

Pay already stagnant still want to increase. Rotfl

Many companies pay increment cant even fight high inflation for these few years.
On the macro level
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-20-34.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-24-55.png]
On the chance of US corp Dola righting herself ZERO.
why monkeyPOK-ed chongTU-ed oozing out TU

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-42-21.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-06-22-51-55.png]
angANGchengCheng
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-44-56.png]
Bullet from Russia with Love
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-53-21.png]
meanwhile due to superiority of natural immunity war against unvaccinated now goes to LBGTI
those play backsides
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-07-07-59-13.png]
(07-06-2022, 07:33 AM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]You are jobless of course no increment lah Laughing

Rotfl

KNN. This year I paid the highest income tax.
Just did the payment few days ago. crying

Everything increase. Even my income tax also double. Sigh!
(07-06-2022, 07:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]KNN. This year I paid the highest income tax.
Just did the payment few days ago. crying

Everything increase. Even my income tax also double. Sigh!

This is how civil servants got their usual bonus lor. July is coming their usual mid year July than year end and yearly increments
Recession still give increment many cut down their daily expenses.
(07-06-2022, 07:13 AM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamo duck got no pay increment lah....only can eat pigswill CKT  Laughing

Rotfl

Choc noodles only need more water
Choc is a clone that is created to disturb others. All beware of this dog.
(07-06-2022, 06:01 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]M'sia halting chicken exports: Staff at S'pore suppliers put on leave as some wet market stalls shut for now

“There’s no point in selling frozen chicken anyway because my customers only want fresh meat,” said the owner of one wet market stall in Taman Jurong. 

➡️ https://tdy.sg/39aOBLp

@todayonlinesg

I think some are driving Grab now leh!
Saw many packets of chicken parts on Giant supermarket shelves
Few chicken middle joints $8 plus costs more than a whole chicken
Customers picked up looked at the price put back

It’s not frozen can’t last long
want fresh u must chop off the chicken head urself
straight into boiling water to remove feathers
Taste is heavenly
the rest all corpse need to be frozen
decay process starts
Frozen chicken is very nice. When fried it, it is as good and taste as good as KFC, which also uses frozen chicken.

In fact, chilled chicken is full of fat
(07-06-2022, 10:56 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]want fresh u must chop off the chicken head urself
straight into boiling water to remove feathers
Taste is heavenly

Unless u rear chickens 
Can catch it on the spot n slaughter
(07-06-2022, 06:25 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I seldom eat Frozen Chicken too.
I only eat fresh chicken for home cooked food.

Outside food is so unhealthy, still want us to eat low quality frozen chicken with higher price tag. How do we know how long the frozen chickens have been kept?
1 mth, 2 mth, 3mth or 6mth?

This thread is not about you.

We are not interested to know whether you eat frozen cheekon or not.

Please do not derail this thread.  Thanks.
(07-06-2022, 10:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Unless u rear chickens 
Can catch it on the spot n slaughter

In the old days, wet market sold live cheekon.  Pioneer generation women bought them alive, and brought them home.  They slaughtered it, and did as Singlion said.

Those were the days when the cheekon, cooked at home, smelt so good, and tasted just as good.

Today, young women don't even know how to fry an egg.  But they earn a lot of money, many earn even more than men.  Of course, without NS, they have a two year head start as well....
(07-06-2022, 10:56 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Frozen chicken is very nice. When fried it, it is as good and taste as good as KFC, which also uses frozen chicken.

In fact, chilled chicken is full of fat

The meat is more tender.  And if you flavour it well, like KFC, or cook it in a good curry sauce, it does taste nice.

People want to eat fresh cheekon because, they say, the meat is more solid.  Yet, they want to eat the drumstick because, they say, the meat is softer.  Contradiction.