SG Talk

Full Version: OG:: What triggers this woman cabby like going to breakdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jialat, could be new emotional variant of covid ?
The commuter did not post from the start what caused this incident. Difficult to say who is right or wrong.

Commuter wants to shame the lady taxi driver? Must see what cause this outbreak.
A lot of such videos are recorded by vindictive people to tell their side of story and shame the other party.

Often it is edited or cut and shows the other person not themselves to damage the other party as much as possible.

The act of wanting to shame others by posting a video in itself is something often  done by despicable characters.

The drive said..if you listen carefully that the passengers have done something to upset her .  Then when she was upset they recorded her secretly and put on a artificially nice tone so they sound like the reasonable ones. Then they posted the video to shame her.
(02-09-2021, 05:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of such videos are recorded by vindictive people to tell their side of story a d shame the other party.

Often it is edited or cut and shows the other person not themselves to damage the other party as much as possible.

The act of wanting to shame others by posting a video in itself is something often  done by despicable characters.

I also agree. Often the person who posts such videos are really, really despicable and cunning

Mind control
This thread woman is interesting
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-something-happ...s-not-told
either u have it or don't
Nothing u can do abt it.
She creates her own reality.
(02-09-2021, 05:26 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]I also agree. Often the person who posts such videos are really, really despicable and cunning

Please give this lady taxi driver a chance lah. Is hard to make a living now and yet want to create stress m pressure on her.
I suspect the passenger probably did or said some "improper" things that annoyed her. After he saw the taxi driver lost her temper, he pretend to act cool and video the commotion to make the driver looks bad. One thing the driver said that is worth investigating if the law steps in and that is she said that passenger is "bian tai" or pervert........ Rolleyes
(02-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Please give this lady taxi driver a chance lah. Is hard to make a living now and yet want to create stress m pressure on her.

It is hard to know who is in the wrong, cos it is a one person's side of the video.
this taxi-driver's remark that you china people go back to china already proves she has racial discrimination against China people.

Whatever the quarral is between you and him TWO person only But she made the racist remarks you china people go back to china already proves she has racial discrimination against china people.

Recently a local-indian was investigated for making racist remarks against an india-indian by telling him to go back to india and he was giver a stern warning by police.

Same as if you quarral with an indonesian-malay cab passenger, how can you say you indonesian-malays go back to indonesia?
There are really many many singaporeans, including many singaporean-chinese that are very racist against China people.

Example in many local online social forums such as edmw, courtyard cafe, whenver got any PRC die of accidents in singapore, there are many singaporeans, including many singaporean-chinese forummers in edmw and courtyard cafe posting it is very good news that got China people die of accidents in singapore and these wicked singaporeans wrote they hope more Ah Tiongs(China people) will die of accidents in singapore. Example that ex-PRC new citizen KAKI BUKIT furniture store owner that got murdered , got many wicked racist PRC-haters singaporean-chinese posted very wicked remarks in edmw and courtyard cafe rejoicing in his death.

And when that PRC NS guy died while serving our NS a few years ago, also got many wicked singaporeans racist PRC-haters netizens posted insulting degrading remarks to insult his mother and insult his family.
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:26 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
(02-09-2021, 03:15 PM)J2S Wrote: [ -> ]A local female taxi driver vs a foreigner passenger - YouTube

Ok, even watching a part of this whole episode, i hv to support the lady taxi driver as i dun even like the sound of that man's voice

Act holy and gentleman, bút cannot fool me

If i were there, i will re arrange his ugly face
(12-02-2022, 12:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, even watching a part of this whole episode, i hv to support the lady taxi driver as i dun even like the sound of that man's voice

Act holy and gentleman, bút cannot fool me

If i were there, i will re arrange his ugly face
That idiot man talk like that scumbag cunning ET

Case closed
portaly
I am Retard!