SG Talk

Full Version: Electricity prices in Singapore: 9 hidden costs to watch out for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Electricity prices in Singapore: 9 hidden costs to watch out for

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3ME0YgF

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,
now i am auto renewal, they give a a rate of 0.25 for 3 years.,,, i think with oil at so high price , this 0.25c is OK, i believe oil is heading even higher over the next 6 mth,

Most of them charge 0.29c per kilowatt. i google.

Know of any cheaper in the market?
The only way to save is to use less. Understand?
(12-06-2022, 08:36 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,
now i am auto renewal, they give a a rate of 0.25 for 3 years.,,, i think with oil at so high price , this 0.25c is OK, i believe oil is heading even higher over the next 6 mth,

i also from the beginning.
i don't quite understand i use normally with aircon TV
water free flow
like 90 a little bit over 100 deviation
while a relative same style 400
ask how u use
say nothing much
(12-06-2022, 08:36 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I am with tuaspower, i sign with them at 0.16XX cent per kilowatt,, forgotten exact rate but save lot of money,

I am in the same boat. Signed for 0.17XX with Keppel Electric and saved around 30% of my electricity bill. Renewed at almost 0.25. The rate is only available for existing customers when I renewed. New customers pay more. 

I just checked and found out that Keppel Electric is charging 0.2880 (2 years) and 0.2890 (1 year) now. Not much cheaper than 0.29c
Realise not much savings so back to SP
Sometimes I not sure people cannot think, Come on

" if " there is another Company offer CHEAP electricity bill THAN PUB = Govt owned ???

SOMETHING is not right

why? IF so call " really cheap " Like that all go to that company who will use PUB ? bills = Govt public funds minus misc expenses.

I not financial expert, or what, is a SIMPLE LOGIC

A lot things now a days " people want to make it Complicated to SELL You an idea , A thing "

but IN reality everything in this world is Straight forward and Simple.