SG Talk

Full Version: Xinjiang cotton ban : Latast nightmare for American women -- TAMPON SHORTAGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://people.com/health/national-tampo...can-women/

National Tampon Shortage Is Affecting American Women — and No One Knows When It Will End

Like baby formula in 2022 or toilet paper in 2020, the essential sanitary product is the latest casualty of the pandemic, increased demand and disrupted supply chains.

On social media, women are posting photos of empty drugstore shelves and saying they can't find tampons for miles and miles. They wonder if they will have to switch to other methods like pads or menstrual cups. Even Amy Schumer is being dragged into the conversation after being mentioned in an article as contributing to an increased demand of Tampax since she appeared in ads — in 2020.

What's behind all of this?

彻底懵逼!拜登全面禁止中国新疆棉花”搬起石头砸自己脚”!美国”卫生巾”断货女人愤怒了!美国恶性通胀继续拜登发表紧急演讲:这一切都怪普京!欧洲情况非常糟糕多国创40年通胀最高值!德国副总理秋冬会很困难!
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/10/busin...index.html

A tampon shortage is the latest nightmare for women

Supply chain problems and inflation have hit virtually all consumer goods, but women who menstruate are now facing an added strain as a shortage of period products hits the United States.

Top retailers and manufacturers acknowledged the shortages this week, confirming complaints that have been circulating on social media for months. The issue garnered national attention this week after an article in Time called the dearth of tampons and pads the shortage "no one is talking about."
"I haven't seen any products in stores for months," one user posted on Reddit. "I've been ordering my tampons on Amazon and have been getting price gouged."
Can send cotton chan there to help since he knows cotton come from sheep
No Tampon is Xinjiang's fault. 😂
Good one.. 👍
syonan can offer his service for them  Laughing
(12-06-2022, 04:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]syonan can offer his service for them  Laughing

Kokee can help?  Thinking
Can stuff Macdonalds paper napkins… Mai kia Laughing

Nationwide Tampon Shortage Affecting Bay Area Stores

US cotton from sheep