SG Talk

Full Version: Iris Koh, the founder of Healing the Divide, is seeking the court's permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iris Koh, the founder of Healing the Divide, is seeking the court's permission to leave Singapore for cancer treatment. https://cna.asia/3xwlAlr
See the evil of PAP.
This woman so rich, got cancer must go overseas for treatment. Not simple.
(17-06-2022, 04:52 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]This woman so rich, got cancer must go overseas for treatment. Not simple.

If u targeted by PAP u dare to treat here? Think lah.
U know why trail delayed so many months? Its not about $$$.
(17-06-2022, 04:53 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]I heard going Melaka wor Laughing

Rotfl

Melaka have good treatment centre. 

Can eat ball rice chicken rice
Fight on, I fully support Iris Koh, because clearly she is protecting our Constitution, that is being worn down over the years and turned into just an aspiration of the common folks

Must fight, must win

I've donated $5k to her cause, whatever cause she is getting funded for, it can only be good for society at large
She probably won't come back after leaving. Going to Malacca for a second medical opinion is just not believable.
(17-06-2022, 09:28 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]She probably won't come back after leaving. Going to Malacca for a second medical opinion is just not believable.

whatever reasons stressed can cause cancer. no bloody jokes.