SG Talk

Full Version: Value investing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.howtoinvest.sg/webinar-pauli...gLPDfD_BwE&utm_campaign=investing-bm&utm_medium=search&utm_source=Google

I notice many local celebrity join this courses
Is this really good or a scam can someone share the experience.
Ya you smart
(03-09-2021, 09:28 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Ya you smart

of course he smart lah.......who else can buy real antiques worth hundreds of thousands for mere thousands.........
Never heard before that singaporean become millionaire for collecting antiques maybe once again I am stupid
(03-09-2021, 09:36 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard before that singaporean become millionaire for collecting antiques maybe once again I am stupid

Lau Jac is gonna be billionaire liao.............got rooms full of bronze antiques........more than all the museums put together...... Rotfl
(04-09-2021, 08:30 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]Lau Jac is gonna be billionaire liao.............got rooms full of bronze antiques........more than all the museums put together...... Rotfl

Those scrap metals he posted looks eerie. Really ugly with no trace of artistic value and appeared to be infested with negative energy. Dunno what they were used before. Cud be from abandoned temples or from exhumed graveyards by HDB for building housing blocks.

I think very suay to keep such things in own house as the negative chi brings bad luck and ill health to the residents........ Rotfl
(04-09-2021, 08:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Those scrap metals he posted looks eerie. Really ugly with no trace of artistic value and appeared to be infested with negative energy. Dunno what they were used before. Cud be from abandoned temples or from exhumed graveyards by HDB for building housing blocks.

I think very suay to keep such things in own house as the negative chi brings bad luck and ill health to the residents........ Rotfl
Omg
(04-09-2021, 09:08 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Super large antique Khotan rug

I paid about $2K about 20 years ago

Now worth more than $20K

Value investing, in antiques

Song boh?

[Image: nE9vX52.jpg]

How to you know it is worth $20K now and not $20?
(04-09-2021, 09:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]How to you know it is worth $20K now and not $20?

Those Persian rugs are ok lah. Got some artistic  elegance in them. It is that pile of scrap metals' ugliness which can is beyond description...... Big Grin
(04-09-2021, 10:03 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Those Persian rugs are ok lah. Got some artistic  elegance in them. It is that pile of scrap metals' ugliness which can is beyond description...... Big Grin
One old bitcoin worth how much last 20 yrs ago ?
Bronze real or not real many won’t buy it. Some more selling a few thousand dollars