SG Talk

Full Version: Where to find the best wanton noodles in Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where to find the best wanton noodles in Singapore
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/where-best-wa...19178.html
Fei Fei at 252 Jurong East.
Always very long Q even if u go before 11am. 12pm likely sold out liao.

[Image: 20220614-105831.jpg]
(21-06-2022, 09:58 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Where to find the best wanton noodles in Singapore
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/where-best-wa...19178.html

I think that old lady one is the best lah! No fight lah!
all u must continue to find the best
singlon had tasted once
Guy operated in Chinatown until 12 noon. STOP
Drawer full of money
U will finish your bowl in minutes
so terrible delicious
Gone long time ago never appear anymore.
(21-06-2022, 10:10 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]all u must continue to find the best
singlon had tasted once
Guy operated in Chinatown until 12 noon. STOP
Drawer full of money
U will finish your bowl in minutes
so terrible delicious
Gone long time ago never appear anymore.

Went to Jurong West lah. Now got 3 stalls selling same style there. Maybe I go try later.
There's one damn good one but I afraid everyone start rushing there and I end up can't get to enjoy...
best one in my opinion is thailand street Wanton mee. B30. add pork B40. stall owner cook and bring to you and you dont have to clear Tray.
The best one in Lor Ah soo
(21-06-2022, 10:13 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]There's one damn good one but I afraid everyone start rushing there and I end up can't get to enjoy...

If you don't tell, then the stall won't have good biz and will close down soon.

Don't be another kiasu like ah butt. There are abundance of good wanton ton mee to share all around lah.

My all time favourite is at Old Airport Rd FC
(21-06-2022, 01:14 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't tell, then the stall won't have good biz and will close down soon.

Don't be another kiasu like ah butt. There are abundance of good wanton ton mee to share all around lah.

My all time favourite is at Old Airport Rd FC

Last time there are three stalls there. The best stall there is the first to close because people do not know about it.
(21-06-2022, 10:13 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]There's one damn good one but I afraid everyone start rushing there and I end up can't get to enjoy...
Can tell me where is it? I assure you I won't tell others.😄
Huay Kwang Wanton Mee. Address: Blk 3021 Ubi Ave 2, Singapore 408897

Order the $6.50 one dry Thai style.
(21-06-2022, 01:20 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Last time there are three stalls there. The best stall there is the first to close because people do not know about it.

what stall name ? I go check out... Big Grin
Everywhere almost same taste.
(21-06-2022, 01:26 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Can tell me where is it? I assure you I won't tell others.😄

Kokee. He is a member here.
(21-06-2022, 01:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Everywhere almost same taste.

You need to check your tongue.
Just now went JW ordered this. Used to be quite nice but...

[Image: 20220621-111028.jpg]
(21-06-2022, 02:20 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Just now went JW ordered this. Used to be quite nice but...

[Image: 20220621-111028.jpg]

Soggy
A more traditional wanton mee you go to Chinatown point area...

Block 531A, Upper Cross Street, Level 2 #02-48-49, Hong Lim Food Complex, Singapore 051531
But ever since I tried the Thai style wtm, I kena kongtao... That one really nice and value for money.

You all don't cb sabo until I have to queue too long and worse is all sold out when I visit to makan...
(21-06-2022, 03:17 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]But ever since I tried the Thai style wtm, I kena kongtao... That one really nice and value for money.

You all don't cb sabo until I have to queue too long and worse is all sold out when I visit to makan...

Don't worry, not many like Thai style. I don't like.
(21-06-2022, 03:19 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, not many like Thai style. I don't like.

You should try this one. I thought I won't like it also. Then it was and still is a nice surprise. It's so clean refreshing and it isn't even spicy. The combi of roasted pork, sausage, and wanton together with the lightly sauced springy noodles.... And the wanton in the soup is heavenly...
Near Lavendar MRT station

Crispy burnt char- siew and tender inside

But closed down, liao
For closer to town area can try the one and old at Maxwell. Ask them for roasted pork/chasiew sauce and tell them you want a bit more fatty type of meat. They will give you a bit of the sauce (oil) they collected from the roasting process.. this one long queue.
just add plenty of crunchy pork lard, oil and msg, any wanton mee would taste good
last time TPY wet market there got one stall selling Nice good tasty wanton mee.
I still remember my dad always will buy back back in good old days 80s etc.

Really is nice but sadly the stall no more.

There is one selling at one coffeeshop but not say nice.
[Image: Screenshot-20220621-175907-Maps.jpg]

there're several wtm stalls at haig rd market, and this one always got long q.
(21-06-2022, 10:02 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Fei Fei at 252 Jurong East.
Always very long Q even if u go before 11am. 12pm likely sold out liao.

[Image: 20220614-105831.jpg]
fei fei expensive selling at 4.50 or 4.00 forgot dont patronise long tome
eng kee run by 3  polite youngsters  also in same hawker ctr selling 3.50 the noodles are much better than fei fei
Hiya….becoz of this thread, my dinner now is wanton mee. I’m having it at ENG’s Heritage. Price has increased to $5.50  Rolleyes
(21-06-2022, 06:53 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]fei fei expensive selling at 4.50 or 4.00 forgot dont patronise long tome
eng kee run by 3  polite youngsters  also in same hawker ctr selling 3.50 the noodles are much better than fei fei

This one not the chain stall la.
Completely different. The one u mentioned can skip.
Pages: 1 2