SG Talk

Full Version: WOMAN DIVORCED HUSBAND AFTER HE MET WITH ACCIDENT THAT LEFT HIM PARALYSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOMAN DIVORCED HUSBAND AFTER HE MET WITH ACCIDENT THAT LEFT HIM PARALYSED
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=56078
married also in the end die alone
I support the woman. Man should hv died.
But her husband if didn’t sign or can’t sign can divorced ?
(23-06-2022, 07:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]But her husband if didn’t sign or can’t sign can divorced ?
Thumb print
Leave also need a reason meh?

Even if someone treats you very well, does not mean that when he vegetable, you are able and willing to care for him

No need money one is it?

And there are many other people in similar situations

The issue is that you cant bring the house with you after you leave him

Where you gonna stay? Where is the money?
What she said you believe?
Listen to both side of story, Be neutral 
If she can write so well
Yet ,don't know how to apply PPO?
Her parents never help?
Some sinkie women...they will only share the life with you in good times, not the bad times.
there no solution
move on
Here another
i like to give u hope but i can't
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-23-20-42-59.png]
If what she said is true, then the title is misleading. She didn't divorce because he became paralysed. It was because of other prior reasons.

It is his karma. Let's move on.
My neighbour also

married got a kid and had a car accident

became cripple and the wife divorced him

so sold the HDB and moved back to live with

his mother
As husband and wife in a marriage, they should support each other in both happy time and bad time to support each other unless one side already played out the other party before.  

The woman said the man before accident wasn't for her through thick nor thin. So she had a reason to do that.  

On the surface most will not side the woman 

Below the surface, apparently she suffered his attitude (if her side of the story is true) and some level of understanding is possible

Could there be a 3rd hidden side whereby he can claim more from his insurance or the other party's insurance if he is a divorcee with young dependents?

The case from whichever angle is not good
Within her text she mentioned that he stopped her from who she love. It seems like she was seeing someone or has flings..
夫妻本是同林鸟是一句名句,下一句是大难临头各自飞。这句话在古代文学中时有被引用。用来形容在关键时刻把丈夫(或妻子)抛弃的一些自私自利的人,强调个人的自私。

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E5%A4%AB%E...1%E3%80%82
冯梦龙的三言二拍,把人生百态都写下来了
This is fake news ?