SG Talk

Full Version: vat happened to Irin Gan? last time so chio, now look like tranny!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ?hash=151e860acec62ff86a2faa3869dbc07c]
Cu her some slack lah. She divorced once and then her bf died of cancer. Quite pitiful also.
Her face kenna stung by bees or wasp?
(24-06-2022, 11:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Cu her some slack lah. She divorced once and then her bf died of cancer. Quite pitiful also.

agree Clapping
you cant judge by looking at her pics

I look at your pics, you also look like shit

only very few people are photogenic

Fann Wong is one of them

IAM too

Anyway, I just had some drinks with her last month and she is really very bonkable
(25-06-2022, 01:04 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]you cant judge by looking at her pics

Fann Wong is one of them

IAM too

Anyway, I just had some drinks with her last month and she is really very bonkable

You referring to Fann or Irin?
(24-06-2022, 11:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Cu her some slack lah. She divorced once and then her bf died of cancer. Quite pitiful also.

Boyfriend died of cancer? Any reference to this news?

I remember her ex husband was one of those typical businessmen types with those bad habits causing marriage to breakdown.
Plastic surgery mishap?
Down down down
She is almost 50 already so her loooks still consider good for her age.

I thinkost of us remember her from growing up when she was in her 20s.

That photo the lighting angle produces the unflattering look. She actually looks good for her age.

[Image: wcXlXdT.jpg]
(25-06-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She is almost 50 already so her loooks still consider good for her age.

I thinkost of us remember her from growing up when she was in her 20s.

That photo the lighting angle produces the unflattering look. She actually looks good for her age.

[Image: wcXlXdT.jpg]

Grown old already lah.
(25-06-2022, 01:04 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]you cant judge by looking at her pics

Fann Wong is one of them

IAM too

Hello ….. that was some servants I burned for you last month … well at least you are happy … you got a wefie with them …. thats nice

[Image: 20200825-servants-popi.jpg]
(25-06-2022, 02:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Boyfriend died of cancer? Any reference to this news?

I remember her ex husband was one of those typical businessmen types with those bad habits causing marriage to breakdown.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/e...n-gan-dies
(25-06-2022, 11:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ….. that was some servants I burned for you last month … well at least you are happy … you got a wefie with them …. thats nice

[Image: 20200825-servants-popi.jpg]

Why you keep sending your whole ancestral lineage down to ask for my forgiveness?
If your wife still looks like that at age 49, you should be happy already.