SG Talk

Full Version: S'pore Girl suffer double whammy when she lost her relationship & HDB flat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens when you buy resale to get married then your relationship fail. They system is not very kind to you..they make you suffer more ...
You aware of the system but still proceed.
Don't blame system if your relationship fugged up …. grow up and take the responsibility 
Stop blaming everyone but yourself.
(25-06-2022, 01:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You aware of the system but still proceed.
Don't blame system if your relationship fugged up …. grow up and take the responsibility 

If new citizen can keep lah....even if below 25 yo.
(25-06-2022, 01:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You aware of the system but still proceed.

She did not blame anyone she is just telling people what happens and what she had to go through ...how muchblosses and procedure  etc. So others will know.
silly girl…dont worry about these types of things…find a sugar daddy and enjoy life nudie
They lost $77K and her entire CPF is wiped out and still have to fork out cash.

Flat was sold back to HDB $50K below what they bought.

I think lesson is this there will be heavy punishment if you ever make such a mistake.

Never never make this type of mistake in Sjngapore.
(25-06-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She did not blame anyone she is just telling people what happens and what she had to go through ...how muchblosses and procedure  etc. So others will know.

Nope to me she is beaching and whining about it .. systems are there to cater to the general and all …. not catering to individual preference
(25-06-2022, 01:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope to me she is beaching and whining about it .. systems are there to cater to the general and all …. not catering to individual preference

PAP system will always screw citizens lah.
The new bto easily 7 years wait... Can mean 7 year itch comes before bto...
(25-06-2022, 01:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope to me she is beaching and whining about it .. systems are there to cater to the general and all …. not catering to individual preference

How you expect her to tell her story?
Relationship is a gamble either win or lose.
Rules r there
read carefully.
no rules all sort of scams.
if win keeps quiet
just imagine cash eaten by inflation and property is sotong last game
where his kind got the money after shintaro activated the deflationary blackhole
suction great from chiKong
if you did massive renovations, do you need to redo them before returning to hdb?

that's why buy private properties better lah. so much flexibilities
These rules cut down on abuse and loopholes
(25-06-2022, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when you buy resale to get married then your relationship fail. They system is not very kind to you..they make you suffer more ...

She can look for me 😉
No problem she can easily make back, with her eloquence and beauty. And no doubt many rich guys will go after her.
(25-06-2022, 01:55 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]silly girl…dont worry about these types of things…find a sugar daddy and enjoy life nudie

Confirmed cannot find u this type. Only want pervert sex