SG Talk

Full Version: Play stocks is just like gamble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I told my cousin, he told me is me not him.

Come on, stock is also " guess "

RSI , chat , bands all these just like those 4d prediction tool

data collect , and count the possible set of numbers will be open soon.

In fact stock is more risk partly " insider news , fake news of a company " purposely pull down the price or bring it up.
if you dont know what u are doing itts a gamble.
if you everyday trade its a gamble.

non professional investors should just invest every month for long term
(25-06-2022, 07:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]if you dont know what u are doing itts a gamble.
if you everyday trade its a gamble.

non professional investors should just invest every month for long term

This is why all investment, stock exchange, got put a fine line
" lost money at YOUR own risk "

why it mean? Partly NO body can for see what will happen.

if you are good in trading , No need to work No need to work for others so call " financial advisors, etc "

Smile partly you are like " god " know what will happen just trade and profits
(25-06-2022, 07:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I told my cousin, he told me is me not him.

Come on, stock is also " guess "

RSI , chat , bands all these just like those 4d prediction tool

data collect , and count the possible set of numbers will be open soon.

In fact stock is more risk partly " insider news , fake news of a company " purposely pull down the price or bring it up.

Not bad, you know the tricks. So you still got 50% of winning isnt it. Everything has 2 sides. You must know how come you lose $$$ in your trade. Then you will start to profit in stock market. Once you know the trick, trading is a boring game.  Big Grin

Always stick to your rules you have set in trading. You must know your enter price and exit price.
(25-06-2022, 07:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, you know the tricks. So you still got 50% of winning isnt it. Everything has 2 sides. You must know how come you lose $$$ in your trade. Then you will start to profit in stock market. Once you know the trick, trading is a boring game.  Big Grin

I think my cousin just begin to trade. Got profit a bit so feel " playing stock is study know well company growth etc " and bush me off as " gambling "

I just keep quiet. Time will show him. Smile
(25-06-2022, 07:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think my cousin just begin to trade. Got profit a bit so feel " playing stock is study know well company growth etc " and bush me off as " gambling "

I just keep quiet. Time will show him. Smile

Initially, you will need to pay some tuition $$$ as you may use the wrong chart or using wrong indicators or following fake news.

Tell your cousin this wisdom.
股市是走出来的,不是分析出来的。
(25-06-2022, 07:18 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Initially, you will need to pay some tuition $$$ as you may use the wrong chart or using wrong indicators or following fake news.

Tell your cousin this wisdom.
股市是走出来的,不是分析出来的。

Actually he angry I tell him , and say I " act guru " lol..... I never in the first place than troll me back
claim I lost a lot because I gambler , than show me some financial site blah blah
and claim he aim good company

I just zip my mouth don't bother to reply , partly he never lose money yet is not consider a trader yet Smile

I take losing money as learning experience.