SG Talk

Full Version: Is it better to be a New Citizen than to be a Born-Citizen of SG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes or No?
U hv any new citizens frds? Ask them what they get. And at what age they got their HDB flat.

U will get a shock....but dumbfark sinkees will never believe wan.

Not a citizen
All New have same benefits as we do and truthfully, more than us. They do not need to waste 24 mths doing NS nor defend this country when war strikes.
(27-06-2022, 06:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U hv any new citizens frds? Ask them what they get. And at what age they got their HDB flat.

U will get a shock....but dumbfark sinkees will never believe wan.

I know my Malaysian and Indonesian x- colleagues

cheated round the system so easily

where they transfer their house/ condos back home to their parents

and after getting Citizenship of SG

they change the title deed back to their names later
New citizen ? they in fact having dual citizenship for some can " anything pack up bye bye from SG "
(27-06-2022, 07:09 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I know my Malaysian and Indonesian x- colleagues

cheated round the system so easily

where they transfer their house/ condos back home to their parents

and after getting Citizenship of SG

they change the title deed back to their names later

Thats not benefits lah. Ask how they got their flats and at what age.
New Citizens are Entitled to be Job Robbers

under PAP's Employment Pass Scheme
US born citizen is the best
after renouncing the US citizen

you can still get back to US citizen as birth rights
For a while I thot Notdumb is back.
Notdumb's status

21-03-2023, 06:40 PM

gg? Thinking
dynamite's status

18-05-2023, 03:41 PM

gg? Thinking
Debono's status

06-05-2023, 08:35 PM

gg? Thinking
(27-06-2022, 07:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not benefits lah. Ask how they got their flats and at what age.
HOUSING and Development Board (HDB) resale volumes recovered in July 2023 from a decline observed the month before, while prices maintained their upward trajectory.

Flash data from real estate portal SRX and property agency 99.co released on Thursday (Aug 10) showed that 2,056 HDB resale flats transacted in July, up 10.7 per cent from the earlier month, albeit 13 per cent lower when compared with the previous year.

By flat type, 45.2 per cent of overall volumes for July came from four-roomers. Five-room flats contributed to 24.8 per cent, with 23.8 per cent from three-room resale transactions and 6.2 per cent from executive flats. Majority or 62.7 per cent of resale volumes came from non-mature estates, with the remaining 37.3 per cent from mature estates.

Luqman Hakim, chief data and analytics officer at 99.co, said that the recovery in resale volumes came as anticipated after the June holidays. He further expects a slight uptick in volume over the coming months due to the rescheduling of Build-To-Order (BTO) sales exercise to September or October, instead of August.