SG Talk

Full Version: why guys like to go Geylang visit pro also KTV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yucks, imaging before your turn played by so many guys before
If your girlfriend tells you many boys played her before, will you reject her?
(28-06-2022, 12:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]If your girlfriend tells you many boys played her before, will you reject her?

Of course will even so call I love her or she move me.

I'm virgin so my Gf also must be virgin , fair and square Smile
Now very hard to find pretty and virgin, fat ugly ones got chance, you sure you can take it?
(28-06-2022, 12:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Now very hard to find pretty and virgin, fat ugly ones got chance, you sure you can take it?

You must well say now " very hard to find Handsome and Virgin " ?
(28-06-2022, 12:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You must well say now " very hard to find Handsome and Virgin " ?

It is true. If you don piak when you are young,energetic and handsome then you want to piak when you are old and unattractive?
(28-06-2022, 01:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]It is true. If you don piak when you are young,energetic and handsome then you want to piak when you are old and unattractive?

Come on, sex is " overrated " You are Inviting HIV ok! Anyhow having sex with those pros.

Don't play play HIV /AIDS is a thing you don't discover instantly for years if you got infected.
Is slowly torture you, by the thing you discover will become even more weaker, thinner going to RIP.

Mind you so far there is NO Cure.

Use condom also not say 100 percent safe, Condom companies DO clarify on this.
Maybe wild chickens taste better
(28-06-2022, 01:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Come on, sex is " overrated " You are Inviting HIV ok! Anyhow having sex with those pros.

Don't play play HIV /AIDS is a thing you don't discover instantly for years if you got infected.
Is slowly torture you, by the thing you discover will become even more weaker, thinner going to RIP.

Mind you so far there is NO Cure.

Use condom also not say 100 percent safe, Condom companies DO clarify on this.

I am not referring to pros, you do not even need to be young or handsome to visit them. I am referring to life itself.
(28-06-2022, 12:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Of course will even so call I love her or she move me.

I'm virgin so my Gf also must be virgin , fair and square Smile

Rotfl save angbao