SG Talk

Full Version: Chew Gek Khim like still Single?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like she is still single.
Still wet sia....
(04-07-2022, 01:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like she is still single.

She is Smart, Should let her run TS Holdings.
she wear red colour look sexy

[Image: topimg-23827-chew-gek-khim.jpg]
Who is her grandfather ,?
(04-07-2022, 01:09 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is her grandfather ,?

wow you never read?
grandfather Tan Chin Tuan
She must be a beauty when she's young. Tragedy of women who are capable and rich.
(04-07-2022, 01:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She must be a beauty when she's young. Tragedy of women who are capable and rich.

Nah, at least She do proud for herself take over his grandfather business. Protect it.

Unlike Ho Ching....zzz
OCBC founder ....how come no man want leh....pretty and clever ..
(04-07-2022, 01:13 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC founder ....how come no man want leh....pretty and clever ..

" maybe " target set very high

That new castor , Zhang H Jie also very clever one. Not sure she still single or not.
(04-07-2022, 01:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like she is still single.

Yes. She is still a virgin!  Thumbsup
(04-07-2022, 01:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, at least She do proud for herself take over his grandfather business. Protect it.

Unlike Ho Ching....zzz

But I'm sure any rich man's grandsons or granddaughters will be as willing to take up the family business. Give you you dun wan meh
(04-07-2022, 01:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]But I'm sure any rich man's grandsons or granddaughters will be as willing to take up the family business. Give you you dun wan meh

take over is one thing, how to progress make it even bigger THIS is NOT every grandson, grand daughters can make it.
look at others take over , worst corporation into huge debts, and worst close down for good and Ancestor works etc all down to drain.
(04-07-2022, 01:27 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. She is still a virgin!  Thumbsup

No ah, she was married. but if she is divorced now, i m not sure
(04-07-2022, 01:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]take over is one thing, how to progress make it even bigger THIS is NOT every grandson, grand daughters can make it.
look at others take over , worst corporation into huge debts, and worst close down for good and Ancestor works etc all down to drain.

if u can get Gek Khim.... u can throw away yr uncle.
(04-07-2022, 01:36 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]No ah, she was married. but if she is divorced now, i m not sure

Really she married??? I remember saw her interview with Dong S H on tv

She never mention anything about her hubby or even kids.

Only his grand father and how the family progress the family business.
(04-07-2022, 01:36 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]if u can get Gek Khim.... u can throw away yr uncle.

Don't play play She knows law hor. Law Student also.
(04-07-2022, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Don't play play She knows law hor. Law Student also.

Why you afraid law? Are you into illegal biz?...... Thinking
(04-07-2022, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Don't play play She knows law hor. Law Student also.

Not easy for a spouse to serve a powerful woman 😄
(04-07-2022, 01:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Why you afraid law? Are you into illegal biz?...... Thinking

Nope.
Actually those into illegal Biz also do what illegal things , corruption also not afraid of law now adays.

As so call " Evidence " If you cannot dig out the evidence can get scott free.

This is why some claim " Lawyer oh well " the aim is to play evidence, even got evidence is to flip flop " make it not valid "
Is all depend on individual lawyer, if one only care about money, he/she will take up any cases.
(04-07-2022, 01:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Really she married??? I remember saw her interview with Dong S H on tv

She never mention anything about her hubby or even kids.

Only his grand father and how the family progress the family business.

Dun be sad.. you can still aim for Zhang Haijie.
(04-07-2022, 01:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nope.
Actually those into illegal Biz also do what illegal things , corruption also not afraid of law now adays.

As so call " Evidence " If you cannot dig out the evidence can get scott free.

This is why some claim " Lawyer oh well " the aim is to play evidence, even got evidence is to flip flop " make it not valid "
Is all depend on individual lawyer, if one only care about money, he/she will take up any cases.

Like that you need afraid she knows law wat....... Thinking
(04-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Like that you need afraid she knows law wat....... Thinking

Smile I admire her. Very smart yet charming. Should take over AS CEO IN TS Holdings.

Ask to do proper way Not unorthodox
(04-07-2022, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I admire her. Very smart yet charming. Should take over AS CEO IN TS Holdings.

PM also can...... Big Grin
People looking for xmm but FA looks for old women  Laughing
(04-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]People looking for xmm but FA looks for old women  Laughing

He said his partner must be virgin. Max one finger in.
(04-07-2022, 01:53 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]He said his partner must be virgin. Max one finger in.

Then all the more must look for xmm  Big Grin
Chew Gek Khim she can owned these crap Ladies below
More Smarter than these people

[Image: 6yv5hhr6qkd51.jpg]
Pages: 1 2