SG Talk

Full Version: Went to hospital to visit friend then ate Nasi Padang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found out friend had workplace accident and fractured arm.
Lucky don't need surgery just put in cast. Cannot work for 1+month. He expect to kiss his job good bye as his boss very angry he cannot work.

Anyway after visiting him went to the Kopi Tiam at the hospital to eat lunch. Ordered.rice with beef, egg and mussels

[Image: AT2fexp.jpg].
Given inflation.....guess how much?

Total : $8.80 

Seems reasonable nowadays.
ah butt has heavy taste 重口味
first impression passed with flying color
Scrutiny look closer expensive
rubbish
why never visit me when I in CGH
Now u eat generously no more on $250 per month?
Fortune teller told u don’t Kiam sap is it?
(05-07-2022, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Found out friend had workplace accident and fractured arm.
Lucky don't need surgery just put in cast. Cannot work for 1+month. He expect to kiss his job good bye as his boss very angry he cannot work.

Anyway after visiting him went to the Kopi Tiam at the hospital to eat lunch. Ordered.rice with beef, egg and mussels

I remembered when I was in Ozzie for holiday in 2003.
The mixed vege rice already $8 SGD When I ate in one of the food court Rotfl 

4 rambutans packed in 1 transparent box cost $10 SGD.
The exchange rate was around $1.27 if I did not remember wrongly..
$250 per month already history lah. now at least $500 on food alone
Inflation is so jialat that lost track of what are reasonable prices liao....
(05-07-2022, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Found out friend had workplace accident and fractured arm.

Looks dangerous. You need strong stomach to digest that..... Confused
that mussels is one of my fav come order Nasi Padang, 8.80 actually " seem reasonable " partly is Hospital rental lower.

If you go food court at shopping mall order the same dish will cost more either 9++ or 10+ abit
(05-07-2022, 01:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]$250 per month already history lah. now at least $500 on food alone

He let cat out of bag when he shared his private banker lobang yesterday... He is a rich man lah. His so call 2rm flat is just a cover story..
(05-07-2022, 12:44 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]why never visit me when I in CGH

Aliyah you only got warded to remove skin pimple.
(05-07-2022, 12:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Now u eat generously no more on $250 per month?
Fortune teller told u don’t Kiam sap is it?

I waive my monthly spending limit because I confined myself at home for several months without going out due to covid19....after that I have to.compensate for under-spending.
(05-07-2022, 01:38 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]He let cat out of bag when he shared his private banker lobang yesterday... He is a rich man lah. His so call 2rm flat is just a cover story..

I confirm it's RM not private banker
(05-07-2022, 12:44 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]why never visit me when I in CGH

How come you didn't say when you were in CGH?
look explosive
better put half cup rice i cup water min flame 30 min.
u can add 2 eggs in the boil.
Cut 1 mango.
ur stomach will sing song
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-05-14-17-37.png]
ah butt now not scare of covid ?

hospital food court is the best place to get infection.
aiya now ah butt dun care already 豁出去了
Last time not so many cases prefer to stay at home, now everyday record cases still go out and play.