SG Talk

Full Version: Five-room Marine Parade flat sold for $1.01m; first million-dollar flat in estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very nice location.
Seaview is the main attraction.
(05-07-2022, 03:36 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice location.
Seaview is the main attraction.

lol than the current ones at Punggol also will mark up this price lor , since can see " Sea " actually is indeed, if you go Punggol those BTO flats facing the Malaysia.
Never understood how come Marine Parade flats so under-priced, vs Bishan, Tiong Bahru, TPY these types of overcrowded locations??
on reclaimed land. with the new development, all prices gone up
(05-07-2022, 03:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]on reclaimed land. with the new development, all prices gone up

But don't forget the "Long Island" will take away any shred of seaview for the entire current East Coast??
a 20yo private condo 2 bedder with partial sea view, now can get 1.8m to 2m. before covid only 1.5m
(05-07-2022, 03:44 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]But don't forget the "Long Island" will take away any shred of seaview for the entire current East Coast??

island without tall bldgs still much better than blocked view, and dirty roofs views of nearby bldgs
(05-07-2022, 03:41 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Never understood how come Marine Parade flats so under-priced, vs Bishan, Tiong Bahru, TPY these types of overcrowded locations??

Because Bishan, Tiong Bahru, TPY are Central areas locations and with many facilities just around the corner.
new leasehold launches there at least 2500 to 2700 psf
All the gongkia sellers, sure regret come 2023..u know why ?

Because $1million HDB will b the entry price. The right price for this unit is $2.5million, no mote no less...mark my words.
Just go around all districts, u will see HDB feverishly building BTO..and developers building condo....u just go any one...u can see at least 5 projects under construction...u know why ?

Because they have inside info and u do not have...kumgongkias
I tell u...you dunno what is coming...not even LHL knows like me.
But I will share here bevause I want this forum to b the top.
Tonight after midnight I will tell u when i got home...u will not regret the info I m going to give u...even LHL also dun have my info.
(05-07-2022, 03:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]lol than the current ones at Punggol also will mark up this price lor , since can see " Sea " actually is indeed, if you go Punggol those BTO flats facing the Malaysia.

Google Pasir Gudang Big Grin

Nevermind I do for you Big Grin

https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/hdb-...udang/amp/
All HDB owners, meanwhile I am telling u this : DO NOT SELL YOUR HDB THIS YEAR !
Punggol front HDB should be next Million Dollar Clusters HDB because lots of CECA will come work at the Punggol Digital District Master Plan. Hehe.

I am setting up a Northern Brayani Food Stalls to capitalise on them.
(05-07-2022, 04:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Punggol front HDB should be next Million Dollar Clusters HDB because lots of CECA will come work at the Punggol Digital District Master Plan. Hehe.

lol already happen just that MORE TO come but FYI CECA Don't see what braynai yes so call from Northern India " High tier " in Caste system. They more into western foods etc atas foods.
(05-07-2022, 04:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Punggol front HDB should be next Million Dollar Clusters HDB because lots of CECA will come work at the Punggol Digital District Master Plan. Hehe.

gotta wear sarong and use hand to wipe ks after ps? otherwise taste not authentic
(05-07-2022, 03:54 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]I tell u...you dunno what is coming...not even LHL knows like me.

more PRCs coming?
(05-07-2022, 03:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]island without tall bldgs still much better than blocked view, and dirty roofs views of nearby bldgs

Believe the island envisioned are so large tall buildings are not impossible...
(05-07-2022, 04:24 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]more PRCs coming?

More PRCs, CECA and many more Angmoh monkeys coming.
How old is the flat?
(05-07-2022, 03:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Google Pasir Gudang Big Grin

Nevermind I do for you Big Grin

https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/hdb-...udang/amp/

got " free " fire work to see hor , sometime at night can see One nice Burst of fire go up the sky one.