SG Talk

Full Version: desmond says go elsewhere if coffeeshop is expensive, BUT.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can kena sack by Mr. Globalist u know like Gotama
so better tok nonsense like no chicken eat egg.
we received letter
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-18-22-17-16.png]
(18-07-2022, 11:40 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ?hash=0978f86e3abb42c302a5a3f4a9d07e86]

https://shrtco.de/5w5hyr

probably he said nearby JB bah
NO ANSWER N STILL CANT GET A GD ANSWER TO EXPESIVE COFFEE SHOP PRICES
JUST HUMTAM ONE
PROBLEM SOLVED
THE MINISTER HAS REPLIED
I think Desmond "elsewhere" means you can fuxk off and go live in Malaysia or Cambodia for cheaper food..... Big Grin
Need to build more hawker centres near coffeeshops.
If majority still willing to pay these ppl with exorbitant salary to ask you go elsewhere if your issue is created by them, I advise you you go elsewhere to complain ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆ
Recall : Go elsewhere if you cant afford to retire
Go elsewhere for nursing home if you cant afford in your country.
Another have mentioned go elsewhere if your neighborhood coffeeshop is expensive.
Are you helpless now?๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
(19-07-2022, 03:25 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]If majority still willing to pay these ppl with exorbitant salary to ask you go elsewhere if your issue is created by them, I advise you you go elsewhere to complain ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆ

Laughing
The best way to save is to prepare your own meals.ย 
To eat out, you're paying for labour, cost of utilities, rental and the raw materials.
Hawker centre also expensive , go where?

This Desmond is also a clown.
Desmond is just another Dumb Idiot in PAP

Tampines Blk 201 and the NEAREST Coffee shop

is over- cost purchased by same owner

Shouldn't Anti- Competition Law kick in?

If the law cannot protect, then it is for Wayang show?
(19-07-2022, 03:25 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]If majority still willing to pay these ppl with exorbitant salary to ask you go elsewhere if your issue is created by them, I advise you you go elsewhere to complain ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆ
Another have mentioned go elsewhere if your neighborhood coffeeshop is expensive.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
I think no better answer how to Resolve if this rich people keep buying.
(19-07-2022, 03:49 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Hawker centre also expensive , go where?

This Desmond is also a clown.

It is the usual Govt response to allow us to be slaughtered like chickens and they will decry the whelming theoryย of anti-ย competition that will notย benefit us, lacking the whole justice subdue.
Else where is where? Can give a list?

ย 
And which idiot PAP

tell us to migrate when we are poor

no countries even want us
nationalized or nutc-lised all the exp coffee shops.
we are a controlled diplomatic society.