SG Talk

Full Version: Apple reportedly wants to slow down hiring in 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See Iphone 14 pricing… Song Boh!

[Image: F78968-D8-C98-F-4-BB6-9-EA4-A5565852-D911.png]
(19-07-2022, 12:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]See Iphone 14 pricing… Song Boh!

[Image: F78968-D8-C98-F-4-BB6-9-EA4-A5565852-D911.png]

that is USD , convert to SIN is more.

Nevertheless I still using iphone 7+ , the battery drain out fast but overall still can use.
(19-07-2022, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that is USD , convert to SIN is more.

Nevertheless I still using iphone 7+ , the battery drain out fast but overall still can use.

$$$ can save at somewhere, but hp is small $$$ cannot save. Must use flagship phone.
Rotten Apple should close down already, iPhone 14 with not many new features is selling at USD 2000 plus, really too much lah.
(19-07-2022, 12:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]$$$ can save at somewhere, but hp is small $$$ cannot save. Must use flagship phone.

I don't like the new iphone that " notch on top " like blocking the screen.

I heard Apple actually remove it of course that is for future release.

These Tech Companies already research, come out future products just that they " slowly release each year "
(19-07-2022, 12:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the new iphone that " notch on top " like blocking the screen.

These Tech Companies already research, come out future products just that they " slowly release each year "

Unlike Samsung, Xiaomi and others, Apple is not innovative, the only difference of different release is the different dimensions and colours.however many Americans support it and many Sporeans also support it blindly.
I used to use Samsung but switched to iPhone recently as iPhone OS is more stable and battery last longer.
(19-07-2022, 12:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I used to use Samsung but switched to iPhone recently as iPhone OS is more stable and battery last longer.

no much thing battery last longer OF course you just buy or use just only one year or so , battery still can last longer
but after few years will not need. Unless you don't browse or use much app still can hold the battery a bit.
(19-07-2022, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]no much thing battery last longer OF course you just buy or use just only one year or so , battery still can last longer
but after few years will not need. Unless you don't browse or use much app still can hold the battery a bit.

Understand but for Samsung even for new phones the battery runs out very quickly, must charge twice a day…I only used it for surfing, never watched videos, the battery still couldn’t last very long
(19-07-2022, 01:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Understand but for Samsung even for new phones the battery runs out very quickly, must charge twice a day…I only used it for surfing, never watched videos, the battery still couldn’t last very long

I don't know much about andriod phone, All along I using iPhone. so far only change 3 times from iphone 4 to 6 to current 7+.

I think partly you got many misc stuffs running behind.
(19-07-2022, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know much about andriod phone, All along I using iPhone. so far only change 3 times from iphone 4 to 6 to current 7+.

I think partly you got many misc stuffs running behind.

Samsung has a lot of innovative features that iPhone doesn’t have….it is true there are a lot of apps running at background that cause battery run out faster.
(19-07-2022, 01:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Understand but for Samsung even for new phones the battery runs out very quickly, must charge twice a day…I only used it for surfing, never watched videos, the battery still couldn’t last very long
Common problem for Android phones
(19-07-2022, 01:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Samsung has a lot of innovative features that iPhone doesn’t have….it is true there are a lot of apps running at background that cause battery run out faster.

I think iPhone is not worth it but no choice, wife needs to change every three years. I myself use huawei, which I found to be an excellent phone.
(19-07-2022, 12:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the new iphone that " notch on top " like blocking the screen.

I am using Iphone 13 pro right now.
My wife bought this hp for me.
I also dont like the Apple IOS.
It is so unfriendly. 
Dont understand how come still got many ppl using Iphone

The only good thing about Iphone is the battery is very lasting. Other than that, the camera is still not so bad.

Samsung Android has the best hp Software.