SG Talk

Full Version: More details have emerged about the couple who fled S’pore after taking S$32 million
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More details have emerged about the couple who fled S’pore after taking S$32 million from customers who ordered luxury goods.

The 26-year-old S’porean man was raised by a single mother who reportedly wept when she heard about her son’s alleged misdeeds.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3Orz3RZ
In china many dont care about kinship...money comes first...
Is the single mum a peidu mama?
These mother and son, all are scumbags, Don't pretend to be pitiful. All single mum are nonsense and rubbish.
Her mother's tears could be tears of joy or disappointment hearing its $32M!
Can ICA explain how a shoe salesman received SG citizenship? Based on what criteria?
(23-07-2022, 08:04 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Is the single mum a peidu mama?

How did he manage to bcome citizen unless his mother got moolah?
(23-07-2022, 05:15 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]How did he manage to bcome citizen unless his mother got moolah?

No need.  He just needs to serve NS Big Grin
(23-07-2022, 05:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]No need.  He just needs to serve NS Big Grin

Foreign Students in Secondary were offered to take up PR

By the time he completes Poly and can get a full -time job

They can apply for Citizenship
(23-07-2022, 07:04 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Foreign Students in Secondary were offered to take up PR

By the time he completes Poly and can get a full -time job

They can apply for Citizenship

Yes correct.  For the guys if they do not serve NS their PR will be revoked.  If they serve NS, they get sg citizenship and their parents can come over.
(23-07-2022, 05:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]No need.  He just needs to serve NS Big Grin

From what I heard, citizenship is not automatic even after serving NS leh. If so straight forward , no wonder HDB prices thru the roof and pop. reaching 10 mill [we should be past 6.9 mill by now bah]
(23-07-2022, 10:08 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]From what I heard, citizenship is not automatic even after serving NS leh. If so straight forward , no wonder HDB prices thru the roof and pop. reaching 10 mill [we should be past 6.9 mill by now bah]

In the past it was like that.  Most of the sons of the peidu mama who were awarded PR then did their NS and became new citizens.  Not all served in the SAF of course. Some of them went to SCDF.  It was carrot and stick approach by sg chenghu.  Those who had PRs but did not want to do NS were stripped of their PRs and also threatened that they could not find work in Sg.
(23-07-2022, 07:35 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]More details have emerged about the couple who fled S’pore after taking S$32 million from customers who ordered luxury goods.

The 26-year-old S’porean man was raised by a single mother who reportedly wept when she heard about her son’s alleged misdeeds.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3Orz3RZ

Singaporean got people surname Pi 皮 one meh? Hokkien is Puay leh!
(24-07-2022, 06:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Singaporean got people surname Pi 皮 one meh? Hokkien is Puay leh!

Walaneh! Did you beat your matron today? Big Grin
IAM puzzle by the no. of counters servicing the various kinds when i collect my passport.
Redhot citizen like me ancestors came hundred more of years in Singapore got Q no. starting F.....
and worse part every no. initiated on the panel is called missed no. The no. appears at the bottom of the said panel TV.
F like stand for F U C K E D.
when initiated u present yourself staff says ur name must be called.
And when u show the no. on the screen just initiated staff ask u to another counter.
noone will bother until u approach them and they take your passport to the staff that u first approached.
something is going on. My feeler is sensitive.