SG Talk

Full Version: Went to eat prata ....this is what happened....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last week one prata was $1 and egg prata was $1.60 at my neighborhood coffee shop.

Today gave the prata man $3 and waited for my 40cts change.

He pointed to his new price list.....no more change 14% price increase.

[Image: cNRmHvP.jpg]

Here is his last week menu for comparison.
[Image: dfIfwM5.jpg]

Inflation spiral continues.

It has been my daily routine since primary 6 to h
Go home.everyday send wrote down every cent I spend.
I used to memorise the prices but now with camera I just take photo.
Cheap la...
Way overpriced. To get value, you tell him plain prata with fish curry and egg prata with mutton curry. Eat finish ask again to tabao 1 new packet of his delicious curry. That is value!
You should threaten the greedy mamak that you will report him to the Profiteering Committee. 

Suka suka, at their own whims and fancies  up 20 to 50 cents.
Cheap where to find 1 dollars one ?
So far all either two for 2.2 or 2.4 not seen 2 for 2 dollars start for this month
aiya, simple reason. another proof that yr money has shrunk.
Either your prata is smaller or you pay more. Choose.
(23-07-2022, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Last week one prata was $1 and egg prata was $1.60 at my neighborhood coffee shop.

NTUC also selling Roti Prata leh!
(23-07-2022, 04:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]NTUC also selling Roti Prata leh!

NTUC prata bo kali leh. .... Rolleyes
(23-07-2022, 05:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]NTUC prata bo kali leh. .... Rolleyes

Just take out from the packet and put into a frying pan to heat up can liao leh!
(23-07-2022, 05:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]NTUC prata bo kali leh. .... Rolleyes

i neber jiak prata for over 2 decades liao, thot plain prata doesnt come with kari ?
(23-07-2022, 05:04 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Just take out from the packet and put into a frying pan to heat up can liao leh!

I said NTUC prata no curry you dun understand ah? Bo curry bo ho jiak lah.... Rolleyes ....
(23-07-2022, 05:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]i neber jiak prata for over 2 decades liao, thot plain prata doesnt come with kari ?

Eat with sugar lah!
(23-07-2022, 05:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]i neber jiak prata for over 2 decades liao, thot plain prata doesnt come with kari ?

Got lah, all prata comes with a small bowl of kari..... Big Grin
(23-07-2022, 05:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Got lah, all prata comes with a small bowl of kari..... Big Grin

If got kari , prata 1 for $1.20 is still ok lah.
(23-07-2022, 05:24 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]If got kari , prata 1 for $1.20 is still ok lah.
I very seldom eat outside, so it is ok for me too...... Big Grin
Prata is such cheap stuff. The dough used for making one is so little that I think its cost price is only $0.20.
20 cts as big as bullock wheel?
(23-07-2022, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Last week one prata was $1 and egg prata was $1.60 at my neighborhood coffee shop.

Buy instant prata lah u dumbass ..they also using instant dough mah u dumbass
One time saw mamak went toilet si si touched kuku never wash hands de .. after tat go flips prata with bare hands.. give me free also I won’t patronise… 

vomit
must aso look at the hawker's fingernails and if got wear rings
(23-07-2022, 07:08 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]One time saw mamak went toilet si si touched kuku never wash hands de .. after tat go flips prata with bare hands.. give me free also I won’t patronise… 

vomit

Yes me saw ahneh same go shi shi then chop onions and cucumber for mee goreng.
(23-07-2022, 07:08 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]One time saw mamak went toilet si si touched kuku never wash hands de .. after tat go flips prata with bare hands.. give me free also I won’t patronise… 

vomit

How I knew coz he sisi side by side with me you am my kuku I am his kuku see who tua kee.. 
that why I knew 

Laughing

Hawkers' salary won't depreciate unless business drop.  Big Grin

vomit

luckily kuku only.

vomit

How come u peep?
(23-07-2022, 08:36 PM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]How come u peep?

[Image: 350-E86-D9-3-A31-4003-A474-F3-A38-EFD83-FA.gif]
(23-07-2022, 08:36 PM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]How come u peep?

Hello he flipping his kuku like flipping roti prata how to can’t see tio BOH ?  

Tongue
Pls imagine never wash hands … flipping roti with bare hands … after that ah butt taboa share with his mother’s?!! 

Shutup
Save money and time, and stay healthy, go OMAD.

https://youtu.be/M7RuGvMJndg
Pages: 1 2