SG Talk

Full Version: China Dominance Is Boosting RMB Reserve Status...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"....While holding large USD reserves increases China’s dependence on the US, this peculiar relationship between the world’s two largest economies is the only way for China to make the RMB a significant reserve currency without embarking on full capital account liberalization,.....the RMB can nonetheless undergo an internationalization process with Chinese characteristics.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...rve-status

[Image: rise-of-RMB-.jpg]
(09-04-2022, 05:50 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]china total debt to GDP, including both internal & external debt, govt & private debt, easily 700-800% of GDP.
china foreign reserved is still US$3T> my foot, with recent sanction, pull out factories & investment, plus all the USD debt, china actual reserved is negative now.
all these know but comie dogs here, especially niubee, real moron, let see how he reply my this post, LOL LOL.

中国外汇储备扣除历年外商投资本金和盈利,不但不是官方说的顺差三万亿,反而是负债两万六七千亿美元,已经资不抵债

all these know nut moronic comie dogs here.
China reserved already in negative, who will use RMB as reserved.
some more RMB is not free float currency, cannot trade in global market.
Now globally dumping china banks bond, once many china banks huge banks run & bankrupt, many of these bond will be defaulted, RMB will crash like no tomorrow once financial crisis hit, also sanction hit.
comie dogs here also balless to convert all their asset to RMB, my foot, all these comie liars here!

【中國三十萬億債務違約?】三大政策銀行債券遭美資大量拋售,揭發國開行將被制裁?四萬億美元債隨時冇得還!

(26-07-2022, 05:50 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]all these know nut moronic comie dogs here.
China reserved already in negative, who will use RMB as reserved.
some more RMB is not free float currency, cannot trade in global market.
Now globally dumping china banks bond, once many china banks huge banks run & bankrupt, many of these bond will be defaulted, RMB will crash like no tomorrow once financial crisis hit, also sanction hit.
comie dogs here also balless to convert all their asset to RMB, my foot, all these comie liars here!

Shameless bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/abb1e2310...2FuZHJvaWQ 

Shameless bankrupt loser kokee
I don't understand why some clown can get very emotional whenever the word "China" or "Chinese" is mentioned.
All I am pointing out is the reality of today's and future world. Even the once vocal Aussies learn to LPPL and suck up this reality.

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/aus...ettlement/
(26-07-2022, 05:57 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why some clown can get very emotional whenever the word "China" or "Chinese" is mentioned.
All I am pointing out is the reality of today's and future world. Even the once vocal Aussies learn to LPPL and suck up this reality.

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/aus...ettlement/
Agreed. This "forumer" is psychologically disturbed and sick in the head.

Every post or title with the word "China" he would go berserk, with an uncontrollable hatred and bitterness he would lambast China and hurl vulgarities at Chinese people! He would even go the extra mile to curse China and the Chinese people!

He's either insane or lack self awareness - the things he post no normal forumer will post! The posts are full of misinformation, lies and false information tainted with malice! 

Really pity this person! He would even post in the wee hour of the night like 4 am, when everyone is still sleeping! Although he at times splattered the post with Chinese characters I doubt he's Chinese. Even if he is this person either is those honkies rioters who had bedn brainwahed and naive or those backwater fucklonggong cultish Taiwanese who are very unhappy with their lives and possess the urge to hit out at successful people!

Really pitiful!
(26-07-2022, 06:15 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. This "forumer" is psychologically disturbed and sick in the head.

Every post or title with the word "China" he would go berserk, with an uncontrollable hatred and bitterness he would lambast China and hurl vulgarities at Chinese people! He would even go the extra mile to curse China and the Chinese people!

He's either insane or lack self awareness - the things he post no normal forumer will post! The posts are full of misinformation, lies and false information tainted with malice! 

Really pity this person! He would even post in the wee hour of the night like 4 am, when everyone is still sleeping! Although he at times splattered the post with Chinese characters I doubt he's Chinese. Even if he is this person either is those honkies rioters who had bedn brainwahed and naive or those backwater fucklonggong cultish Taiwanese who are very unhappy with their lives and possess the urge to hit out at successful people!

Really pitiful!

He ever PM me to let me know he's a Chinese. Maybe his father is angmo and fark his Chinese mother to produce him. Rotfl
Kokee cannot deny anymore Laughing
(26-07-2022, 06:22 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]He ever PM me to let me know he's a Chinese. Maybe his father is angmo and fark his Chinese mother to produce him. Rotfl

Damn....Same old tactic for those who often claim to be of certain race just give himself more credit..

Explains why this Internet troll is such lousy liar even more reason to ignore  Rolleyes
(29-07-2022, 10:40 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]who still bother of recession or inflation now, china banks run, debt bubble burst, property crash harder than US subprime by 1000%, china banks has no money, almost all stop bandon & stop paying housing loan to banks, jobless surge to sky, employee cant get pay & salary, retirement fund, medical insurance, almost all facing huge problem with cash flow all broken, domino collapse!

china property bubble burst is much worse than US 2008 subprime!!

标普: 中国房市比08金融危机糟糕

this moronic rubbish no money now, with gigantic debt now, debt is bursting now, whole world hike rate fast & steep, only this shit debt is too huge, cant even hike rate, need to continue to print!
only rubbish with huge debt, cant hike rate now!
still got morons dare to use it as reserved? some more is not a free float currency, who dare to hold?
economy going to collapse, currency total meltdown like bankrupt is just a matter of time!!

china govt has no more money, this one whole world now well now!
print? for what? no one need money now as no one buy property, no business to do due to no order, no expansion to make as factoriesv move utnof china instead, so print money for what?

大陸經濟危機深化,政府已經沒錢了

(30-07-2022, 05:57 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]this moronic rubbish no money now, with gigantic debt now, debt is bursting now, whole world hike rate fast & steep, only this shit debt is too huge, cant even hike rate, need to continue to print!
still got morons dare to use it as reserved? some more is not a free float currency, who dare to hold?
economy going to collapse, currency total meltdown like bankrupt is just a matter of time!!

print? for what? no one need money now as no one buy property, no business to do due to no order, no expansion to make as factoriesv move utnof china instead, so print money for what?

大陸經濟危機深化,政府已經沒錢了

Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate 

. Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/7debc4d43...2FuZHJvaWQ 
National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing
(30-07-2022, 05:57 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]this moronic rubbish no money now, with gigantic debt now, debt is bursting now, whole world hike rate fast & steep, only this shit debt is too huge, cant even hike rate, need to continue to print!

大陸經濟危機深化,政府已經沒錢了

How much angmo pay u to suck their coks? Thinking
Don’t worry got karma one, sky got eye. A matter of time, see Alvin you will know what I means.