SG Talk

Full Version: Afandi Hawa & Family mee rebus at haig road....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
very unhealthful, dun eat too much
gaypandas like to add this kind of useless no value comments… crying
[Image: 20210728-004009.jpg]

the result of overeating unhealthful food, you'll be like this syonan cag
(08-09-2021, 12:40 AM)“WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20210728-004009.jpg]

the result of overeating unhealthful food, you'll be like this syonan cag

ur father looks quite healthy….but dont u have a better resolution picture of him?…really unfilial gaypanda Rotfl
(08-09-2021, 01:08 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20210801-012513.jpg]

my father looks quite healthy….but dont have a better resolution picture of him?…really unfilial syonan Rotfl

I thought that's you? he aso eats a lot of mee rubus, mee goreng, mee siam, mee soto? neber try char kway tiao? Laughing
(08-09-2021, 01:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that's you? he aso eats a lot of mee rubus, mee goreng, mee siam, mee soto? neber try char kway tiao? Laughing

when u have no wit or intellect…u have no choice but to edit quotes to survive…

ur own father oso dont recognise….gaypanda really disgraceful Laughter-13
(08-09-2021, 07:40 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]when u have no wit or intellect…u have no choice but to edit quotes to survive…

ur own father oso dont recognise….gaypanda really disgraceful Laughter-13

syonan you dun cb yaya, later amata comes and farts you upside down then you know

Laughing
(08-09-2021, 10:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]syonan you dun cb yaya, later amata comes and farts you upside down then you know

Laughing

haha…u really worship that useless fake Singaporean….did u let him zhua on ur face before? Thinking