SG Talk

Full Version: Weird FB like don't show comments now on News media Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Most relevant" is selected, so some comments may have been filtered out.

today I check from desktop and mobile like you can't see what others comments

You Only can see your own comment and " if " got others reply to your comments.
you guys never noticed? Is it MDA don't want much people see " negative comments "
(27-07-2022, 05:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]you guys never noticed? Is it MDA don't want much people see " negative comments "

Who cares. Nobody here watch mediacorpse or interested in MDA. Looks like you are the only one...... Big Grin
Obviously controlled media by PaP even if it is the truth. Pap wants to give a superfluous impression that nobody speaks ill of them or their mistakes as they cannot handle their own job.
I think it just started today.
Say bad things about PAP will kena ban. I kena once.
Most ppl cannot accept others contradicting to their views or agenda. This is the world becoming full of fake nice living standard. All love to live a deceitful life. A foreigner once told me Singapore policies has make the country beautiful cos there is no beggar on the street.😁
(27-07-2022, 06:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares. Nobody here watch mediacorpse or interested in MDA. Looks like you are the only one...... Big Grin

hello u never read, I preferring Facebook, Social media.
(27-07-2022, 06:04 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I think it just started today.
Say bad things about PAP will kena ban. I kena once.

You also noticed right?

go ST or CNA Facebook, You only can see Your Own comment posted , if someone comment in your comment than you can see that person who comment.

But you can't see other comments.
(27-07-2022, 06:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]hello u never read, I preferring Facebook, Social media.

o, Facebook ah?....... Big Grin