SG Talk

Full Version: anyone has heard of trading guru TOM YUEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HIS 2 DYS COURSE IS 2KON FUTURES TRADING
Very long time liao he teach..and he is still not a millionaire.
(29-07-2022, 01:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Very long time liao he teach..and he is still not a millionaire.

his next course 2k but can use skills future fund need pay only $200 if >40yrs old.
btw does he teach multitime frame n precisice timing technique
Attended his course, not bad. But if u keep adding indicator, you will never trade, because indicators contradict each other
(30-07-2022, 11:30 AM)maddog Wrote: [ -> ]Attended his course, not bad. But if u keep adding indicator, you will never trade, because indicators contradict each other
Indicator based trading.....why must pay $$ to learn.
(30-07-2022, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Indicator based trading.....why must pay $$ to learn.

is true no need to pay to leran indicators fr him is foc  fr u tube unless hid=s method is different fr what everyone knows
Those who are capable, trade. Those who are not. Teach Big Grin
(30-07-2022, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Indicator based trading.....why must pay $$ to learn.

Ask the students to come here learn from u can already. U r the best reverse indicator. Laughing
(30-07-2022, 01:17 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Ask the students to come here learn from u can already. U r the best reverse indicator. Laughing

Rotfl
(30-07-2022, 01:29 PM)FartSunKing Wrote: [ -> ]I made $1M in 22 months trading Nikkei, TIMSCI & SIMSCI futures from Mar 2007 to Dec 2088

With $70K trading capital left at the beginning of Mar 2017

Much more than what the trading guru made

And I have never paid $$ to attend cbailj trading course

I am a self taught MILLIONAIRE trader

Only 5% of all futures traders will end their journey with net profits

And less than 1% will be able to take a MILLION off the futures market like me

Song boh?

If u r really so good then no need to come here to boast liao.  Laughing