SG Talk

Full Version: MRT got power point or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Anyone knows if MRT got free power point or not that I can use to test the item?
(31-07-2022, 10:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Anyone knows if MRT got free power point or not that I can use to test the item?

Starbucks have, can meet there.
(31-07-2022, 10:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Dun say I neber burn gib you … dun anyhow spend ok ….

[Image: ghost-month-1.jpg]
(31-07-2022, 11:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Dun say I neber burn gib you … dun anyhow spend ok ….

[Image: ghost-month-1.jpg]

Look behind you, something is looking over your shoulder

Any other place inside the MRT that has power points besides stupig Starfuck?
(01-08-2022, 01:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Any other place inside the MRT that has power points besides stupig Starfuck?

Inside MRT handicap toilet.  Rotfl
MRT got many shops....just go to 1 and ask whether can borrow for a few secs lah.