SG Talk

Full Version: Tonight weather will be like Getting Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be prepared. 秋天来了。
Nice, love it.
Hope this will come true.
This morning had a wonderful time at the gardens. 
A breath of autumn in the gentle breeze.
What's more, the sunrise was magically charming, radiating everything with a touch of peacefulness and dreaminess.
Then too soon,  it was 9am. Time for stock market. 
(08-09-2021, 02:36 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]This morning had a wonderful time at the gardens. 
A breath of autumn in the gentle breeze.
What's more, the sunrise was magically charming, radiating everything with a touch of peacefulness and dreaminess.
Then too soon,  it was 9am. Time for stock market. 

Last night before sleep I check forecast say hot and dry throughout the night. Then 2am plus i was awaken by heavy downpour.
(08-09-2021, 01:06 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Be prepared. 秋天来了。

not 冬天 meh? Rolleyes
(08-09-2021, 02:41 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Last night before sleep I check forecast say hot and dry throughout the night. Then 2am plus i was awaken by heavy downpour.

our weather forecast is always wrong
(08-09-2021, 01:11 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, love it.
Hope this will  come true.

global warming may bring 4 seasons to Spore.
(08-09-2021, 06:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]our weather forecast is always wrong

天有不测风云
(08-09-2021, 06:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]global warming may bring 4 seasons to Spore.

I want to drink coffee in the open wearing winter jacket like in Australia
(08-09-2021, 06:43 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I want to drink coffee in the open wearing winter jacket like in Australia

Not in this red dot you can’t
I now drink coffee with fan full blast and a singlets hot hot hot

[Image: giphy.gif?w=750&ssl=1]
(08-09-2021, 06:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]our weather forecast is always wrong
I also felt the same.  Whenever I called 65427788 and checked, the weather turned out different most of the times. I just saw Ch U introducing Alaska, Canada in winter by a Taiwanese tour guide, it is so beautiful sceneries of winter. I wish to try out winter holidays, but too bad cannot travel.
Zero rain last night. Unlike the night before.
(09-09-2021, 08:08 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Zero rain last night. Unlike the night before.

Tomorrow early morning will rain according to my forecast...... Rolleyes
(08-09-2021, 01:06 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Be prepared. 秋天来了。

Autumn has already started. mid autumn will be 21 September
Super hot weather last night and this morning.
[Image: giphy.gif]