SG Talk

Full Version: Most Workers in Singapore Want a Four-Day Week, Survey Finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most Workers in Singapore Want a Four-Day Week, Survey Finds

Seven in 10 Singapore employees want a four-day work week to help them achieve better balance in their lives, the Straits Times reported Monday, citing a July poll conducted by Milieu Insight.

Some companies in Singapore are already experimenting with a shorter work week, according to the report. New York-listed PropertyGuru Group Ltd. is giving staff
.should implement immediately..

A 4 days week will create more jobs for more workers and allowing more time for everyone to do other things.

Singapore Productivity will be improved.

The Scandinavians proved it works extremely well.
Most workers don't want to work lah
(02-08-2022, 01:04 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].should implement immediately..

A 4 days week will create more jobs for more workers and allowing more time for everyone to do other things.

Singapore Productivity will be improved.

The Scandinavians proved it works extremely well.

SG is Different look around ok, Unless you stay at Sentosa Coven or landed house depend the location than say WFH peaceful

If stay in HDB , ha renovation noise, public works, and BLOCKS SO Compact squeeze
(02-08-2022, 01:45 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]SG is Different look around ok, Unless you stay at Sentosa Coven or landed house depend the location than say WFH peaceful

If stay in HDB , ha renovation noise, public works, and BLOCKS SO Compact squeeze

Have to check whether our leaders got balls like those Vikings?
Our direction is heading wrongly.
With more technology progress and involvement. Jobs will be replaced by AI Robots soon.
We shd be sitting at home counting $$$. Yet we become more hectic and exhausted.

Heard of Lamda?
If available, I will buy one.
Might as well say just want work one day a week or don't feel like working.

Bosses that disturbed workers outside working hours should be deal with by law.
Grabfood can do 14 hours..
Very hard to propose this only Switzerland can do it.
(02-08-2022, 08:10 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to propose this only Switzerland can do it.

Norway started 4 days week
(02-08-2022, 06:55 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well say just want work one day a week or don't feel like working.

Bosses that disturbed workers outside working hours should be deal with by law.

NSmen do 3 days and rest 4 days in a week
It's the world's biggest trial of a four-day work week so far. Already, some workers have said they feel happier, healthier and are doing better in their jobs.

'Life changing'

Lisa Gilbert, a lending services manager at Charity Bank, an ethical loans provider in the south-west of England, describes her new routine as "phenomenal".

"I can really enjoy my weekend now because I've got my Friday for my chores and my other bits and pieces or ... if I just want to take my mum out for a walk I can do that now without feeling guilty," she told CNN Business.