SG Talk

Full Version: 4 more kueh manufacturers after they provided third-party test results showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SFA lifts the suspension of 4 more kueh manufacturers after they provided third-party test results showing that their current products are free from benzoic or sorbic acid. https://cna.asia/3PTZb9M
Something wrong with SFA's test? Or SFA don't know how to test?
(03-08-2022, 06:31 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Something wrong with SFA's test? Or SFA don't know how to test?

Likely they adjusted or take out the controlled additive.
all this Kuek been around for donkey years now than having problems?
After so many years then decided to test. And suspended these few based on results of tests a few months ago. Something is wrong, how can they assume that these kueh makers did not rectify after the previous tests failed?
Maybe never pay coffee money? Laughing
I often eat the Bangawan Solo kueh..expensive but more real stuff...
(03-08-2022, 07:03 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]all this Kuek been around for donkey years now than having problems?

It is good that SFA start doing reall work. Do not discourage them.
(03-08-2022, 08:40 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]It is good that SFA start doing reall work. Do not discourage them.

U mean all along SFA never do real work only now then start? Big Grin
(03-08-2022, 08:48 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U mean all along SFA never do real work only now then start? Big Grin

only sfa knows better than anyone else
After SFA suddenly check them, then start to be free?

So after a few months, they their food not free again?
I noticed that these kuehs are more shiny and springy.

Dont know what kind of cancerous additives are added in?
Be glad they are doing their job
(03-08-2022, 08:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe never pay coffee money? Laughing

😱 😱
Maybe the new batch the seller went for testing to get approval. I assume all the while no testing so ingredients "luan luan lai". If that is the case is good SFA step up their checking. Testing in future may inflate the cost of food
(03-08-2022, 09:12 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]After SFA suddenly check them, then start to be free?

So after a few months, they their food not free again?

If get caught fine them
(03-08-2022, 08:48 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U mean all along SFA never do real work only now then start? Big Grin

I feel not enough last time
I think nowadays food producers are going all out to make profits their sole aim rather than take more care on food safety.

Really disgusting
(03-08-2022, 07:01 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Likely they adjusted or take out the controlled additive.

Yes, I thought so too. How could SFA take their words for it? The tests must be based on the samples taken by SFA, not by any third party.