SG Talk

Full Version: Shopee really problematic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their collection point can be item lost?

02-08-2022 21:16 Delivery attempt was unsuccessful: Item Lost
02-08-2022 21:16 Parcel is out for delivery
27-07-2022 22:12 Delivery attempt was unsuccessful: Misroute
27-07-2022 09:56 Parcel is out for delivery
26-07-2022 12:24 Parcel is now at the delivery hub: Delivery Hub 
26-07-2022 12:22 Parcel has departed from sorting facility
26-07-2022 12:21 Parcel has been received at sorting facility: Sorting Centre
At void deck floor
Pile hi gegar sorting one by one
Mine supposed to deliver yesterday
Late night check,unsuccessful delivery due to   Misroute.
Today don’t know yet.
Maybe they use cheap delivery services. One of their courier service can use some evidence that is fake. I don't want to post because it can be defam...
My feedback also takes 2 days to reply instead of 2 hours

They seem like short of manpower
many many workers at chonTau tio-sack
like 100 000 whispers in the wind.
rate of change too much to bear
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-03-07-37-15.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-03-10-21-01.png]
So Shopee better don't order lah.
For another item, I am still Xnknsnfew their courier service, 3rd attempt.
Still can refund if didn’t receive items but sometimes took 1 month to get it.
(03-08-2022, 11:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Still can refund if didn’t receive items but sometimes took 1 month to get it.

Problem is they refund with voucher. Then they can cancel your next purchase. Your voucher is gone. You need to call them up to refund the money or continue with new voucher. For points gone used for money, I don't mind.
Have stopped patronising Shopee for quite a while, almost all with Lazada.
i once saw one deliveryman beside his van sleeping with head dropping infront of his chest.
later slept flat. Poor man must be dame tired.
Yesterday raining almost the whole day .Most likely all the timing heywire. Nowadays most shop close very early , if delivery 9 plus in the night sure to be unsuccessful. Mine delivered today 2 .14am. The driver message with apology.
problem can become acute if FW FT go home and our own sick
(03-08-2022, 11:17 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is they refund with voucher. Then they can cancel your next purchase. Your voucher is gone. You need to call them up to refund the money or continue with new voucher. For points gone used for money, I don't mind.
That is why I seldom want to shop at shopee  only because I got some money left in shopee pay.
Days where they can take out Mom and Pa shops while they grab market shares over
something i can observe but not too clearly
even Postal make more mistakes placing letters into wrong address. something is changing
wat hapan?
They put item lost. Then they will cancel your order. If you don't ask for a refund, it is as though nothing happen?

The seller says they have no control over the courier company. They are chosen by Shopee.

Their first attempts on 2 locations failed, I already noticed the problems and highlighted to them.
These are our battlefront warriors now MP wants us to take pic beside them
if they cannot and also we cannot be ahKua-ed
next is to take u out.
I think the best Delivery service is DHL or else why Apple using them.

the next Singpost , yes u never heard wrong BUT HAVE TO DEPEND YOUR area those assigned ones.

So far my area still ok, when come Singpost service, delivery is on time and items receive ok.
(03-08-2022, 11:53 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think the best Delivery service is DHL or else why Apple using them.

the next Singpost , yes u never heard wrong BUT HAVE TO DEPEND YOUR area those assigned ones.

So far my area still ok, when come Singpost service, delivery is on time and items receive ok.

SingPost was fined bef now deliveries improved
Think it is partly the courier company and Shopee's fault.
nice to lockdown people give money act cool
say vaccines r safe save lives when they r not.
people get same disease again and again
act blurr have lota and lota of actors and actresses on TV
why we can succeed.
There only one way let the pokkai-ed go
(03-08-2022, 12:04 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Think it is partly the courier company and Shopee's fault.

May be your product only $1.00 they sian already and wants you to stop using Shopee. So they screw around with your delivery??.... Thinking
always hear the good thing
u r happy ur health also good.
The other day an old man looked in bad shape
fearful met singlon wanted to be boosted
beri forceful.
Gotama please forgive me I directed him to the right hole.
(03-08-2022, 12:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]May be your product only $1.00 they sian already and wants you to stop using Shopee. So they screw around with your delivery??.... Thinking

Slight more Wink. This is one delivery. How about another one that is expensive? This delivery company is a problem kid. They cannot be contacted last time, purchase with another website oversea. This time with Shopee. Today is the 3rd attempt and I'm waiting for them. They put as out on delivery at 8 plus am.
Who told you not platinum member?
I have no problem at all.
(03-08-2022, 12:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Who told you not platinum member?
I have no problem at all.

Most of my purchases are not with Shopee, $400-$500 only. Now on call awaiting with them on all those cancelled by their system.
Packing also better! Big Grin
They don't need to put please provide banking details when you purchase by credit cards. Just frighten people.
Pages: 1 2