SG Talk

Full Version: Deng UN Speech : If China ever aspire to be a superpower, it should be brought down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deng led govt was most enlightened and skillful.
Setting the stage for China to emerged economically strong and fostering good relations with other countries. 

Post Deng era saw pragmatism and removal of isolationism.

That is  until Xi took power.

Looks like he will squander away all the economic gains and goodwill build up by his predecessors using a hardline maoist approach. 

His focus was largely on gathering power and turning himself into a lifetime dictator....just like Mao.

So fat I do not see any redeeming qualities about Xi. He uses propaganda, censorship, suppression techniques. He turned the country into a paranoid surveillance state. Undermine private enterprise and undo much of the good work started by Deng.

The people of HK and TW grow more wary and hateful of the China govt. Under previous China presidents, Taiwanese even voted for KMT who campaigned on platform for strong relations with China. Today in TW,  they don't trust China leaders any more.

[Image: gvWe7Nz.jpg]
(03-08-2022, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Deng led govt was most enlightened and skillful.
Setting the stage for China to emerged economically strong and fostering good relations with other countries. 

Looks like he will squander away all the economic gains and goodwill build up by his predecessors using a hardline maoist approach. 

His focus was largely on gathering power and turning himself into a lifetime dictator....just like Mao.

You are someone with low confidence. Sad case.
A dumbfark who only think his room can see the world.
(03-08-2022, 11:14 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]You are someone with low confidence. Sad case.

He keep losing money buying HK stocks that's why now no confidence and keep blaming China. He never blame it on himself for being a lousy trader/investor. His nick should not be sgbuffett, it should be sgreverseindicator instead.  Laughing
XI is a moron... 40 years of development in China destroyed by him
(03-08-2022, 11:19 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ]XI is a moron... 40 years of development in China destroyed by him

China collapsed already?  Rotfl
(03-08-2022, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Deng led govt was most enlightened and skillful.

So fat I do not see any redeeming qualities about Xi. He uses propaganda, censorship, suppression techniques. He turned the country into a paranoid surveillance state. Undermine private enterprise and undo much of the good work started by Deng.

The people of HK and TW grow more wary and hateful of the China govt. Under previous China presidents, Taiwanese even voted for KMT who campaigned on platform for strong relations with China. Today in TW,  they don't trust China leaders any more.

sure, china today is worse than what deng has shouted above!
what pelosi said today as below, real hooligan & bastard!

佩洛西一语:“流氓国家”

(03-08-2022, 11:16 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]A dumbfark who only think his room can see the world.

Even from my room I can see clearly and objectively that all the economic and social progress in China is not by Xi. It is the good work of others...now being undone by Xi.

Just look at the recent  mortgage crisis with so much hurt on Chuna middle.class ....such mismanagement never happened before

You are really one sided and read out of context. DID DENG said he agree with TWO china policy and TW be independent???
(03-08-2022, 11:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Even from my room I can see clearly and objectively that all the economic and social progress in China is not by Xi. It is the good work of others...now being undone by Xi.

Just look at the recent  mortgage crisis with so much hurt on Chuna middle.class ....such mismanagement never happened before

U talk cok number 1. Rotfl
China never aspire to be a super power like what US did. 

It is only so happened that their people were intelligent and made good progress.

Even making normal good progress also cannot meh?

What logic you based on?

Ah Butt should really go to China and see for himself. It's a pity that he didn't go before Xi took over hence he cannot do a comparison. But I have, and I can say that in general, people approve of him and think that he did a good job. If people's lives are not getting better do you think he'd have such high rating?
Deng Presses Reunification

Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping's long-term blueprint for reuniting Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan with the Chinese mainland made significant advances during the past few days. An unexpected announcement Thursday that China and Portugual will soon begin negotiations over the future of Macao was followed today in Peking by the smooth exchange with British officials of ratified documents detailing the return of Hong Kong to Chinese rule....

Nevertheless, pressure on Taiwan is intensifying. Earlier this month, Deng Yingchao, the widow of former Chinese prime minister Chou En-lai, lambasted Taiwan for "slamming the door and refusing to talk," in a discussion with Hong Kong publisher Lu Keng....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/p...5d53975de/

Why omit 也在世界上称王称霸到处欺负人家侵略人家剥削人家 portion?
It is nonsense to think Deng X P do not inspire China become a super power.
So far China never bully, invade and rip off anyone.
Or are you saying super power should be given privilege to bully, invade and rip off anyone?

Taiwan is part of China is accepted by the whole UN countries.
Those who have official ties with Taiwan, view its ROC govt as the lawful govt of China.
So Taiwan can said to be a political entity, an island, as rebel province,  but never a country,

You twist the words as if you think our Chinese language is novice level.
(03-08-2022, 11:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Even from my room I can see clearly and objectively that all the economic and social progress in China is not by Xi. It is the good work of others...now being undone by Xi.

KNN. he also torpedo my chinese stock,

Can u please assasinate him for me???
Winnie is the worst HJ of our times
(03-08-2022, 10:26 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]Winnie is the worst HJ of our times

You are wiser than him?