SG Talk

Full Version: Rebuttal of iquadrant's UK property ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His sg property reviews are not very good but his takedown of the laochio snake oil saleswoman is excellent. Don't get conned.

https://youtu.be/J6-UfL8rqxA
Laughing

Better focus SG property will do. Don't dream of diversify on overseas property. Too much hassle unless you are full time investor.
I like her belly dancing Big Grin
Eric always been super honest in all his reviews including those sg condo new launch. This is my favourite review so far hahaha
(17-08-2022, 10:26 AM)Goodq Wrote: [ -> ]Eric always been super honest in all his reviews including those sg condo new launch. This is my favourite review so far hahaha
Who is Eric?
(17-08-2022, 08:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Eric?

Who is the belly dancer? Big Grin
Germaine Chow from I Quadrant is the belly dancer! If you try to put this on I Quadrant YouTube comments, they will delete your comments. They denied deleting any comments..
(18-08-2022, 01:22 PM)Goodq Wrote: [ -> ]Germaine Chow from I Quadrant is the belly dancer! If you try to put this on I Quadrant YouTube comments, they will delete your comments. They denied deleting any comments..

She looked very slutty in the belly dancing video.
I Quadrant must think the video is very shameful
Maybe can attract more students to fap at her beedio Laughing