SG Talk

Full Version: SG: Some S’poreans buy ivermectin online to treat Covid-19, precautionary measures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“As an unvaccinated person and a minority of us out there, it's prudent for us to take precautionary measures,” he said.

Checks by TODAY identified at least three Telegram chat groups with people buying or consolidating orders for ivermectin.

Another prospective ivermectin user here, Mr Ng Syn Jae, said that while the drug can be used for animals, there are doses and packaging of ivermectin that are meant for human consumption, and those are the ones he will be looking to consume should he be infected with Covid-19.

The 27-year-old, who is unvaccinated and preferred not to reveal his occupation, said that among the reasons why he trusts the drug is that it has been available for human use since 1981 and he believes it is safe at recommended dosages.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/so...otentially
if this drug can cure very likely there are many more out there. but no expert bothered to test them out
Singapore is against its use.
Buying online means you have to calculate the amt for your body wt use.
Mostly for animal use like horses.
It seems some countries have some success with it.
Govt should do a trial for ivermectin.

Similarly can also test on nasal spray, cholesterol drugs that have proven success.

Sg must abandon 'only vaccine solution, it fails not just in Sg but many places around the world.

More solutions must be deployed. Whoever get it work will be role model to follow.
Those who follow solely on WHO advice will be lagger in recovery.
(09-09-2021, 11:59 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems some countries have some success with it.
Govt should do a trial for ivermectin.

Similarly can also test on nasal spray, cholesterol drugs that have proven success.

Sg must abandon 'only vaccine solution, it fails not just in Sg but many places around the world.

More solutions must be deployed. Whoever get it work will be role model to follow.
Those who follow solely on WHO advice will be lagger in recovery.

they should already be doing multiple solution concurrently ... not sure why they kept inisiting on vaccine only solution.. most probably because of investment deal in those vaccine company
Why keep saying it is dangerous when it has been in use for 40yrs by hundreds of millions of people.

Any drug that is overdosed can be dangerous.

Use at right dosage.

Worse case is the medicine is not effective and you waste.a few dollars.
Quote:Currently, available data does not show ivermectin is effective against Covid-19,” the US FDA said, adding that clinical trials are underway to assess the efficacy of the drug.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/so...otentially
Above claim is repeated no matter how much data, study and proof is produced.

Newspapers are spreading misinformation that this drug is dangerous when it is in use since 1981 by hundreds of millions.and creator was awarded Nobel prize. It is safe.

Go to research papers directly read the findings

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34318930/

Indonesia was laughed at when they authorised and distribute Ivermectin in late Jul 2021 ...plse look at their covid situation now. It is well under control
The main reason to misinform the public and denigrate the medicine is explained here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-ivermec...1627482393
(10-09-2021, 12:35 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]they should already be doing multiple solution concurrently ... not sure where they kept inisiting on vaccine only solution.. most probably because of investment deal in those vaccine company

From day one we know the virus can mutate we must have a couple solutions on hand

furthermore we know efficacy is not 100% , should not we take care for the those that vaccine did not not benefit

So thinking jab only solution is foolish. We should try multiple trials concurrently.
(09-09-2021, 04:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]if this drug can cure very likely there are many more out there. but no expert bothered to test them out
Different pockets, so they will not want others to be earning...
(09-09-2021, 11:24 PM)clothings Wrote: [ -> ]eh, I read your the other post whereby you wrote you are not vaccinated.

is it you mean you did not even go for the first jab of vaccine?!
what is your age?
Yes dear. No jab no test. IAM70. I just updated by goggle trace together.
My status is clearly shown.
I ask everyone to consider how India got out of crisis ...if you recall how bad it was a few months ago and how iveremectin was distributed initially out of desperation kn some states....then nation wide within a few weeks the crisis ended.

[Image: E7l14TF.jpg]
Dr Robert Young tells everything
Take ivermectin, die faster with all the adverse side effects from the chemicals in it..

Taking chinese herbs or sinovac, sinopharm r so much safer n more effective
India is having lower cases than US and Europe.

Why are we following what US and Europe is doing not TW and HK which have lowest cases in the world.
[Image: bFkXHmk.jpg]
(10-09-2021, 12:42 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Take ivermectin, die faster with all the adverse side effects from the chemicals in it..

India suffers from being named as the place of birth of Delta variant.
India has surmounted this problem but going with the tango.
Indian bar (LAW) served court paper on WHO chief scientist who happened to be of Indian origin.
Due to virus not isolated and now vaccines the Best antidote is Star-anis No.1 for SURAMIC ACID against the spike proteins. Others are : pine needle Dandelion and fennels.

Have no fear.
Just drop 10 stars into a cup
boil water let it simmers down for 10 seconds and pour into the cup.
Wait 15 minutes drink.
You can repeat abt 4X or until the taste is gone. for cheapskate like me.

It is a vascular disease meaning the blood cells are poisoned outfection
They clump together blood clots. No oxygen concentrator or ventilator required just panadol or aspirin to move the blood.
(10-09-2021, 12:42 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Take ivermectin, die faster with all the adverse side effects from the chemicals in it..

can survive thousands of years and numerous epidemics, there must be some reasons
To day President Trump executive order no.XXXXXX expires also the eve of 911.
Expect fireworks....stay alert. Both sides want and wait for Blackout. Eyeball to eyeball.
(10-09-2021, 12:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I ask everyone to consider how India got out of crisis ...if you recall how bad it was a few months ago and how iveremectin was distributed initially out of desperation kn some states....then nation wide within a few weeks the crisis ended.

[Image: E7l14TF.jpg]

you are wrong!

india's statistics cannot be trusted.
where to order Ivermectin ?

very expensive or not ?
(10-09-2021, 05:54 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]where to order Ivermectin ?

very expensive or not ?

Look under Garden or animal that sort just google.
Buy IVERMECTIN.
Remember well these thing dosage is everything.
If it is for horse you better recalcualte for your wt.
Canbe under various name.
I think becos the virus is a hoax, we are dealing with poisons
it is better u use an antidote called SURAMIC ACID.
Just star-anis will do. Make tea.
(10-09-2021, 01:01 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]To day President Trump executive order no.XXXXXX expires also the eve of 911.
Expect fireworks....stay alert. Both sides want and wait for Blackout. Eyeball to eyeball.

which EO expired? regarding what? I heard a lot of rumour that something happening coming in Sept esp 911 but how true we shall see
(10-09-2021, 12:50 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Due to virus not isolated and now vaccines the Best antidote is Star-anis No.1 for SURAMIC ACID against the spike proteins. Others are : pine needle Dandelion and fennels.

Have no fear.
Just drop 10 stars into a cup
boil water let it simmers down for 10 seconds and pour into the cup.
Wait 15 minutes drink.
You can repeat abt 4X or until the taste is gone. for cheapskate like me.

It is a vascular disease meaning the blood cells are poisoned outfection
They clump together blood clots. No oxygen concentrator or ventilator required just panadol or aspirin to move the blood.

where to get that stars? first time heard about it
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:23 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
portaly
I am Retard!