SG Talk

Full Version: Malaysia: EPF members’ savings worrying after RM145 billion withdrawals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sgbuffett always support his Malaysia EPF. Wonder what he has to say
Can withdraw worry wat?
SG cannot withdraw is 100x more jialat.
(10-08-2022, 11:56 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Can withdraw worry wat?
SG cannot withdraw is 100x more jialat.

Withdraw now later nothing to withdraw when grow old
(10-08-2022, 12:13 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Withdraw now later nothing to withdraw when grow old

Walao u so dumbfark meh?
Cannot withdraw now or later better ah? Rotfl
(10-08-2022, 12:15 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Walao u so dumbfark meh?
Cannot withdraw now or later better ah? Rotfl
If u r in poor health and have risk of dying of course u would want to withdraw all and enjoy yourself first. Laughing
(10-08-2022, 01:05 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u r in poor health and have risk of dying of course u would want to withdraw all and enjoy yourself first. Laughing

U think u get to live till 65 to see a tiny portion of your $? Damn good.
(10-08-2022, 01:09 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U think u get to live till 65 to see a tiny portion of your $? Damn good.
Take good care of your health and u may have a good chance of living till 65. Otherwise the money can also be passed down to your children.
Look like Disaster
like dat 5Ti turns into a chongJB blackhole
later may be too late
Singapura lauHong liao.
this is how it looks like as a blackhole
nature teaches well
Pe_nis on Top(clitoris aka small p_nis0
anus bottom
enter at ur own risk as it gets near bottom SAI
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-28-18-44-17.png]
(10-08-2022, 01:27 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Take good care of your health and u may have a good chance of living till 65. Otherwise the money can also be passed down to your children.

U plp PAP also use brain lah. What good is money u can't enjoy? Malaysians all get to touch their $.
aiya we cannot blame people
remember u can short u can also long
As long as the M people are running the country, it will never be good. A friend told me his relatives in Penang are saving to buy property in Singapore, even though houses in Penang are cheap and very big. I believe many of the withdrawals will outflow here. That’s why ringgit keeps on falling.
(10-08-2022, 01:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U plp PAP also use brain lah. What good is money u can't enjoy? Malaysians all get to touch their $.

If I can't enjoy, my children can. It does not always have to be me to enjoy the money. I earn money for my family not for myself only. It's not about plp here. It's really r u so selfish to just think about yourself only?