SG Talk

Full Version: These days plenty of married unhappy young couples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many married women pull a long face outside, they must have regretted the marriage. I suspect many young families got money issue, quarrel and fighting with husband.
Got meh ?
I see my army friend his Vietnamese wife show off their 3rd kid

Than before their 3rd kid always post luxury items my army friend buy etc

Even her Vietnamese friend all jealous about her
(19-08-2022, 09:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Got meh ?
I see my army friend his Vietnamese wife show off their 3rd kid

Than before their 3rd kid always post luxury items my army friend buy etc

Even her Vietnamese friend all jealous about her
I think most of these sad marriage are from private sector. Government jobs are least affected.
(19-08-2022, 10:14 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of these sad marriage are from private sector. Government jobs are least affected.

Of course but this friend of mine Is from private sector
Because these young couples wanna carefree luxury lifestyle. Young spoilt by parents now real life, its a shock to their system
(19-08-2022, 10:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Because these young couples wanna carefree luxury lifestyle. Young spoilt by parents now real life, its a shock to their system
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
outside see is different from the inside. people always thought other are a happy couple but in real life majority are not, just that they never say it out. sg is not a easy place for a couple cos here is very expensive. money is alway an issue here.
(19-08-2022, 10:51 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]outside see is different from the inside. people always thought other are a happy couple but in real life majority are not, just that they never say it out. sg is not a easy place for a couple cos here is very expensive. money is alway an issue here.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
women should not waste their life getting marrried to some loser…just find a sugar daddy and enjoy life nudie
now lan jiao cannot easily make cheeby happy as before
Why har? buy "Tongak Ali" or ask Dr to give pills or Youtube watch the advertisements....
(19-08-2022, 09:53 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Many married women pull a long face outside, they must have regretted the marriage. I suspect many young families got money issue, quarrel and fighting with husband.

Many of them even have many bf and lovers outside leh!
(19-08-2022, 10:51 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]outside see is different from the inside. people always thought other are a happy couple but in real life majority are not, just that they never say it out. sg is not a easy place for a couple cos here is very expensive. money is alway an issue here.

Singapore kids perception ..

Their Parents are HDB millionaires 
Rich Parents can afford employing maids to feed and care for them.
Their Parents showing off 3 Credit Cards  and travelling overseas holidaying yearly.
(20-08-2022, 05:53 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Many of them even have many bf and lovers outside leh!

in future, A growing society of single parent.
Prediction by 2030, up < 30% Singaporeans are millionaires

So bloody rich so, what's the problem

An affluent society even highly educated intelligent minister also  caught doing it..
(19-08-2022, 09:53 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Many married women pull a long face outside, they must have regretted the marriage. I suspect many young families got money issue, quarrel and fighting with husband.
Life itself is so distracting today. Social Media, Children, Money, Work, Aspirations, Games, Religion.

In the past people stay in the same job for years. today, people change jobs very quickly. Same explanation. Loyalty and commitment is gone.
expect this
but get that
of course long face

must manage expectations
Because all those meimei meow meow hungry, want to eat outside Big Grin
Married woman should find me..i can make them feel like a horny lady.
(20-08-2022, 07:53 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Married woman should find me..i can make them feel like a horny lady.

Be VP in community centre or RC dancing and drama group

Soon all be pregnant by you dancing on 9 August NDP TV
My neighbours,  3 girls 40 plus,  very capable singles.
(20-08-2022, 08:00 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Be VP in community centre or RC dancing and drama group

Soon all be pregnant by you
Shiok le...think its a Common practise
(20-08-2022, 06:51 AM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]Life itself is so distracting today. Social Media, Children, Money, Work, Aspirations, Games, Religion.

In the past people stay in the same job for years. today, people change jobs very quickly. Same explanation. Loyalty and commitment is gone.

In Singapore, 3 single parents lady colleagues late 30s  in Singapore office  still not remarried after divorcing 10 years ..
It's a real struggle for them between work and home.

Why is it so difficult for them with one kid?
Unhappy becos of what ? Sxx,$$$
(20-08-2022, 08:18 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Unhappy becos of what ? Sxx,$$$

Singapore Govt should address such issues..

Why are our leaders keeping so quiet about such problems?
(20-08-2022, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Prediction by 2030, up < 30% Singaporeans are millionaires

So bloody rich so, what's the problem

referring to new citizen , locals only have so much limited  money in general.

I have already seen many VietnBu bride pulling long face when they are sitting next to their Lao Ahpeh hubby.
Women have earning power now, they pride themselves able to in charge of men and often belittle men including iwn husband in front of their friends
Do you know what women cannot stand the most other than aging fast?
Is their own husband is poorer.
They lose face, that's a big deal, if you asl most of divorcees, they will blame the men for useless and cannot make it
Love is over after marriage. Women still dont understand, it has become kinship.

Only if the couples are away for some time,
Love will be back.

Women, take note! Men only can receive simple instructions.
Never give too many instructions at 1 go, they will be confused?
Pages: 1 2