SG Talk

Full Version: US & UK: Why are Covid cases so high when millions are fully vaccinated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Certainly the number of Covid cases being recorded daily in the West remains high, and even resembles earlier peaks at different points, or Covid waves, during the pandemic.

India and China have low rates.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/10/why-are-...pread.html
We follow the angmos and use only western vaccines  So our results also same like them .
Previously, they said vaccinated and infected were very rare. Until recently, the UK reports under large scale studies were reporting they were very rare.

Now, they are saying how come vaccinated and infections can be so high?

【白宮義見】美國每秒鐘2人確診,拜登推抗疫新政,是救疫情還是救自己?

【完整版上集20210911】美確診破四千萬 拜登強制百人企業員工接種 TVBS文茜的世界周報 20210911 X 富蘭克林‧國民的基金
Because vaccines help the spread. Still millions more not vaxxed. No surprise.
For US is quite clear, doctors too optimistic and politicians not following science

KETVUpdated: 6:21 PM CDT May 14, 2021
Mask off-- If you're vaccinated, doctors say - KETV
Search domain ketv.comhttps://www.ketv.com/article/mask-off-if-youre-vaccinated-doctors-say/36434964
Reporter. After more than a year of having to mask up, most people are ready to take the masks off. Doctors say it all comes down to personal responsibility and

Sen. Rand Paul Leads Republican Effort To End Mandatory ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sen-rand...portation/
On Friday, Republican Congressman Andy Biggs of Arizona plans to introduce the House version of the legislation, he announced in a tweet on Wednesday. This Friday, I will be introducing a companion bill of @RandPaul's Travel Mask Mandate Repeal Act of 2021. Senator Paul is right, put an end to the nanny state.
GOP Sens Introduce Bill to End Travel Mask Mandates ...

Arkansas Democrats push Republicans to end ban on mask ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch...k-mandates
Arkansas Democratic lawmakers are urging their GOP counterparts to end the state's ban on mask mandates, The Associated Press reported Thursday. In a letter to …
I seriously think our 4G team are headless chickens Laughing
(11-09-2021, 06:00 PM)clothings Wrote: [ -> ]Means both the pfizer and moderna vaccine are both NOT very effective in preventing people from getting infected

[Image: main-qimg-384632dadcb4ac643461d4c1e4d482ec.jpg]
Chanthu hits 3 gorges dam. It almost done!
goto 0935
(11-09-2021, 12:15 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly the number of Covid cases being recorded daily in the West remains high, and even resembles earlier peaks at different points, or Covid waves, during the pandemic.

It's their mindset that is keeping the virus alive and mutating. 

The west so called "freedom" is helping the virus to spread freely. They are screwed.
(12-09-2021, 08:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I seriously think our 4G team are headless chickens Laughing
Then majority must be balless chicken? Wink
(11-09-2021, 12:15 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly the number of Covid cases being recorded daily in the West remains high, and even resembles earlier peaks at different points, or Covid waves, during the pandemic.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/10/why-are-...pread.html

is it very difficult to simply say they are not good enough?
Why is it that India and China have much lower rates now while sg is spiking uncontrollably up? If the above assertion is factual and true in the first place Thinking
(12-09-2021, 11:45 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Then majority must be balless chicken? Wink

Thinking Big Grin
Watch the water
Chanthu puts Shanghai on Emergency
[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-14-at-02-18-21-Hurric...ss-Fle.png]
all coming down....
(13-09-2021, 06:53 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Watch the water
Chanthu puts Shanghai on Emergency

you are crazy!

why you keep going to every thread to post chanthu?
(14-09-2021, 02:22 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]you are crazy!

why you keep going to every thread to post chanthu?

Now it is not chanthu
it is Nicholas. U behind time.
(14-09-2021, 02:26 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Now it is not chanthu
it is Nicholas. U behind time.

you go die now!

it is you behind time!

you are a crazy retard!
(14-09-2021, 02:28 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]you go die now!

it is you behind time!

you are a crazy retard!
Same words go back to you.
See i don't have to use bad words.
I made a mistake Chanthu at first stayed and turned to the eastcoast now landed in Shanghai. CNA. Even Conson in Vietnam did not weakened landed. Wait idiot  to see Nicholas reported by CNA  That USA not CHIna
Covid-19 update for President Trump

China is going down in this war.
(14-09-2021, 09:20 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Covid-19 update for President Trump

China is going down in this war.

you this mad dog go die now!

It is you this idiot mad dog going down now!

China is now superpower already and China won't go down!

you wrote you are 70-years-old already in another thread! Hence your 2 legs are already in the coffin now!

you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

you go die now!
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:20 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

.F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
portaly
I am Retard!