SG Talk

Full Version: Tomorrow Toto $8M .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the best for Toto fans
[Image: TBlS9xd.jpg]
Are you a filial Son?
If not, dont waste $$$.
ACTUALLY , I don't want to buy, happen yesterday accompany my parents go supermarket pass by SPOOL outlet they ask me buy , so I go buy my parents DOB and mine one.
(31-08-2022, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]ACTUALLY , I don't want to buy, happen yesterday accompany my parents go supermarket pass by SPOOL outlet they ask me buy , so I go buy my parents DOB and mine one.

You late 40s still stay with parents Big Grin
(31-08-2022, 06:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You late 40s still stay with parents Big Grin

whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile
(31-08-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile

Ok…..  Smile
(31-08-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]whats wrong with that? At least I can take care of them when in need. Remember is a Cycle, when you are kid who look after you , is your parents. Even I married I also will stay with my parents Smile

Clapping

Quickly get married so that your wife (?) can help to take care of your parents!  Tongue