SG Talk

Full Version: The fun maybe over by now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This girl always do live streaming selling these cheap China gadgets. A bit " tricking sales gimmick there. "

as how you know really unclaim? if so lol she every day do live streaming selling all been sabo? can't be also as you need to pay first than people send the product is kinda standard come dealing with online seller. Pay first. Seller also want to protect themselves wait get sabo pack finish ready to send but never receive payment keep delay or been trolled.
Look at the size and colour of the cover.
This type of selling isn't like playing those tikum " black box " ? Thought SPF claim is illegal now?
Looks like she took from oversea.
(03-09-2022, 02:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This girl always do live streaming selling these cheap China gadgets. A bit " tricking sales gimmick there. "

as how you know really unclaim? if so lol she every day do live streaming selling all been sabo? can't be also as you need to pay first than people send the product is kinda standard come dealing with online seller. Pay first. Seller also want to protect themselves wait get sabo pack finish ready to send but never receive payment keep delay or been trolled.

$6 Can try, people not stupid if tiger show. Big Grin
(03-09-2022, 03:12 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like she took from oversea.

what oversea? The package is local one so call " Buyer never collect , unclaim goods "

inside are all cheap china made gadgets which they are selling daily on FB live.
(03-09-2022, 03:18 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]$6 Can try, people not stupid if tiger show. Big Grin

lol 6 bucks already earn . All cheap china gadget. Don't expect you get a thing dam good. Is all those usual cheap china gadget you go aliexpress etc buy yourself even cheaper
She said typhoon her container was delayed.
(03-09-2022, 03:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what oversea? The package is local one so call " Buyer never collect , unclaim goods "

inside are all cheap china made gadgets which they are selling daily on FB live.

You may be right, can see few consistent colors in packings. Big Grin
(03-09-2022, 03:08 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the size and colour of the cover.

Don't see any older guys above 40? Big Grin
Green colour usually hardware like those in hardware store.
(03-09-2022, 03:22 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]She said typhoon her container was delayed.

lol, up to you to " believe " I don't know rah , I heard some claim she ownself pack than claim is people don't want.

I was ? as mention you sell things online be it FB live or what , FIRST is collect money than I will send the parcel to you.

Wow so many unclaim ? Buyers pay don't want to collect?
(03-09-2022, 03:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]lol, up to you to " believe " I don't know rah , I heard some claim she ownself pack than claim is people don't want.

I was ? as mention you sell things online be it FB live or what , FIRST is collect money than I will send the parcel to you.

Wow so many unclaim ? Buyers pay don't want to collect?

Clever boy