SG Talk

Full Version: Are You from CNA, Old Sgtalk, HWZ, A1 or Other Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Please vote! Gesti-109
Both. Started with CNA then went to old SgTalk forum.
(20-09-2022, 01:56 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Both. Started with CNA then went to old SgTalk forum.

Good, please vote.
(20-09-2022, 01:56 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Both. Started with CNA then went to old SgTalk forum.

What was your nick in CNA?
I am from CNA forum then Sgtalk.org
(20-09-2022, 01:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]What was your nick in CNA?

Can't remember for CNA. Was invited by LaoNiang of Mount Liang to go to SgTalk. You can check with STICW.
(20-09-2022, 01:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I am from CNA forum then Sgtalk.org

My old nick in CNA was LittleNyonyakueh Laughter-119
(20-09-2022, 02:00 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Can't remember for CNA. Was invited by LaoNiang of Mount Liang to go to SgTalk. You can check with STICW.

I remember LaoNiang, who is he? where is he now?
(20-09-2022, 02:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I remember LaoNiang, who is he? where is he now?

You can ask STICW. She's a very nice person though I've not met her.
So, one can select more than one? I voted both CNA and former sgtalk.

Nick at CNA was Zyan. Old sgtalk same nick as here.
(20-09-2022, 02:04 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]So, one can select more than one? I voted both CNA and former sgtalk.

Nick at CNA was Zyan. Old sgtalk same nick as here.

Yeah, thanks for sharing
Dun tell you. Knn.
How come no show who voted which box? It just shows percentage nia nia. ... Thinking
(20-09-2022, 02:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How come no show who voted which box? It just shows percentage nia nia. ... Thinking

If showing the names, nobody will vote  crying
(20-09-2022, 02:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If showing the names, nobody will vote  crying

Those who vote most probably dun mind because which forum we originate from is not a sensitive info.
(20-09-2022, 02:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If showing the names, nobody will vote  crying
That's most important as we want to know who are our old friends or old enemies. .... Big Grin
(20-09-2022, 02:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Dun tell you. Knn.

You are a newbie in this forum, I dunt think I saw you in other forums before. Huh
(20-09-2022, 02:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]My old nick in CNA was LittleNyonyakueh Laughter-119

I remember this nick. Think I've replied to some of your comments/posts. Big Grin
(20-09-2022, 02:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's most important as we want to know who are our old friends or old enemies. .... Big Grin

Sorry lah…

Let me list down some of them here….

Alice Alicia
Chaos
foreveralone 
Huliwang 
kiat
Kokee
Levin
moneyspinner 
p1acebo
sgbuffet (Topsage in CNA)
Soulhacker aka oyk (Yanghua or Schroder in old Sgtalk)
STICW
surfer
talent
Wendychan 
Whatdoyouthink
Yin Yang
Zhaoyun 
天哥
(20-09-2022, 02:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry lah…

Let me list down some of them here….

Alice Alicia
Chaos
foreveralone 
Huliwang 
kiat
Kokee
Levin
p1acebo
sgbuffet (Topsage in CNA)
Soulhacker aka oyk (Yanghua or Schroder in old Sgtalk)
STICW
surfer
talent
Wendy
Whatdoyouthink
Yin Yang
Zhaoyun 
天哥
These are from CNA ah? How come that Kokee is there because dun remember seeing that  HJ before in CNA. .... Big Grin
alanis 
babygirl
Bigbluedot 
Chartist Kao
cityhantam
drgn 
dynamite
FartSunKing (5354 or Jac Jac in old Sgtalk forum)
Form456
halya 
Kangtangman 
Notdumb
ola
Pinkypanther 
teaserteam
Teeth53
(20-09-2022, 03:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]These are from CNA ah? How come that Kokee is there because dun remember seeing that  HJ before in CAN. .... Big Grin

He is from Sgtalk old forum lah.
(20-09-2022, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You are a newbie in this forum, I dunt think I saw you in other forums before. Huh

he ish bangkokkia or bedokkia or something like that
Blasterlord2 I think is from HWZ forum previously
thanks for starting this poll

from CNA , then after that first sgtalk, then active on HWZ till kenna permanent ban
Some more…

A2Z
century
cf9
cheekopekman (Walaneh in the old Sgtalk and CNA)
choc
Clyde
Cmpunk
cwc29
Napoleon Bohlumpar
(20-09-2022, 03:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]These are from CNA ah? How come that Kokee is there because dun remember seeing that  HJ before in CNA. .... Big Grin

He has many nicks.

He appeared as Century before.
(20-09-2022, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Blasterlord2 I think is from HWZ forum previously

I was a member in all the forums, but not active in any one until I joined HWZ. 

I think the CNA one was where sgbuffet is called topsage? I called myself bottomsage as a mirror image of him hahaha.
i'm................

HWZ = Napoleon Bohlumpar

Sammyboy = God Is My Dog
(20-09-2022, 03:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I was a member in all the forums, but not active in any one until I joined HWZ. 

I think the CNA one was where sgbuffet is called topsage? I called myself bottomsage as a mirror image of him hahaha.

you still in HWZ? or banned?
Pages: 1 2 3 4