SG Talk

Full Version: Australia moves up list of best countries for retirement in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Life doesn't seem too easy in the 'Lucky Country' at the moment. But according to the 2022 Global Retirement Index, compiled by investment management group Natixis, Australia is the fifth-ranked country globally for retirement security and quality of life – up two spots from seventh position in 2021...3 days ago"

https://www.google.com/search?q=australi...+the+world&oq=australia+one+of+best+countries+for+retirement+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j33i160l3j33i22i29i30.29226j0j9&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Life%20doesn%27t%20seem,3%20days%20ago
Panama. Named to the top spot of "Best Places to Retire in 2022" on International Living's Annual Global Retirement Index, Panama has become a popular retirement destination.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/b...tire-list/
(22-09-2022, 05:13 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://worldpopulationreview.com/countr...to-live-in

[Image: 1-AD46-FD7-7-B7-E-4-B84-981-E-3-DCA8-A3581-BA.png]

Why not Singapore?

What's Singapores ranking?
[Image: 1171-FF8-E-E18-D-4-DEA-9217-5-ECA6-E0-E6-F52.png]
(22-09-2022, 05:18 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1171-FF8-E-E18-D-4-DEA-9217-5-ECA6-E0-E6-F52.png]

Whereas most US billionaires emigrating to Singapore.
Singapore, an advanced country being considered one of World's  wealthiest,  very safe and secure, very convenient, and very efficient..but

Why is Singapore not a good place to retire?
(22-09-2022, 05:27 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Singapore, an advanced country being considered one of World's  wealthiest,  very safe and secure, very convenient, and very efficient..but

Too small too expensive
TS is infected with Aussie mentality, always thinks Australia is the most liveable country and the best place to retire, not true lah, frog in a well leh….maybe should add “in Southern Hemisphere” in the end.
(22-09-2022, 05:39 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Too small too expensive

Finally, you admitted
(22-09-2022, 05:42 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]TS is infected with Aussie mentality, always thinks Australia is the most liveable country and the best place to retire, not true lah, frog in a well leh….maybe should add “in Southern Hemisphere” in the end.

I only fly to Singapore for free sauna
(22-09-2022, 05:42 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]TS is infected with Aussie mentality, always thinks Australia is the most liveable country and the best place to retire, not true lah, frog in a well leh….maybe should add “in Southern Hemisphere” in the end.

So relax W/O ERP and often care free parkings 

UL 95 petrol $1.53/Lt

Victoria's Dining and Entertainment Rebate Is Back to Give You $125 Off Your Bill This Spring and Summer
The popular incentive program has returned — spend $40 or more at cinemas, galleries, museums and on dining, and you can claim 25 percent back.

SEPTEMBER 19, 2022

Last night, I ve eaten one whole Peking duck + drinking a bottle of red wine all to myself

becos people are not stupid
Another fxxking racist anti Chinese country like Malaysia

Sg is a good place for happy ending
No place like home. 
Give me Swiss standard, I also don't want. 
A place to retire is the place your heart is, not your body. 
Every weekend see grandchildren. 
Anytime can taste local delicacies.
Venn Homesuite is introducing fractional ownership hotel investment which means that those interested parties don't have to be big giants that have 100+ million to participate with the aim of having several flagships in most of the South East Asia Region and recently received the letter of intent from Wyndham to be the service operator upon the completion of the hotels.

This is one of their article:-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/08/16/2498746/0/en/Venn-HomeSuite-Launches-Co-Owned-Tourism-Real-Estate-Investment-That-Taps-into-Real-Estate-and-Tourism.html
(22-09-2022, 06:30 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Victoria's Dining and Entertainment Rebate Is Back to Give You $125 Off Your Bill This Spring and Summer
The popular incentive program has returned — spend $40 or more at cinemas, galleries, museums and on dining, and you can claim 25 percent back.

SEPTEMBER 19, 2022

Last night, I ve eaten one whole Peking duck + drinking a bottle of red wine all to myself

How come you are forever alone? eat a whole Peking duck alone, drink a whole bottle of wine alone, watch soccer match alone, no friends, no family meh? Laughter-144