SG Talk

Full Version: Husband and son’s mobile phones updated iOS16, and both crash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A female netizen revealed that her husband and son updated the iPhone XS Max to the iOS 16 version. 

Unexpectedly, one of them had poor touch control and the other could not turn it on. 

Even the owner of a mobile phone repair shop was helpless. 

The branches are in a similar situation, "and they can't be saved!" In this regard, the original PO was disappointed and said, "It hurts to lose two at a time... After all, it is expensive!"

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20220922/2343274.htm
It is not uncommon for any new apps to have bugs and instability issues.  This happens also in any other types and brands.  Sometimes,  it is also caused by other non-compatible apps installed by the users.  Here is how to restore the  iphone with IOS16;  can always bring it to Apple store,  their service is always superb.

https://www.dealntech.com/fix-app-crash-iphone-ios-16/
I have no issues with my phone after the update.
Did they go find the download and downloaded the updates themselves or were the updates pushed automatically to the their phones? If auto then it should not crash.
Must have use Cheong part in their Iphone. Rotfl
I also have no problem after upgrading my daughter Iphone 12 and my Iphone 13 Pro Max to New IOS 16.
Overpriced rubbish from US
Mine no issue.
fake iphones
Parts from China is like that..Mo Lan Yong.
Here most people update till version 15.6.1. There is no prompt to update till version 16. They are faster.

It is always better to be behind time.
(22-09-2022, 03:26 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Here most people update till version 15.6.1. There is no prompt to update till version 16. They are faster.

It is always better to be behind time.

If the Iphone really got problem. Just do a hard reset.

Andriod phone only need to go and wipe the cache in boot recoverymode.

[Image: 033-CDB0-E-7934-4-D9-C-91-C3-BD5172-C30830.jpg]

[Image: 59-AFCFD1-AD00-44-E3-8000-C37-AA25-D055-F.jpg]